Massachusetts Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Lance Halberd, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    There were 2 each of Tankor and Rattrap at North Attleboro Target when I left there yesterday afternoon.

2. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

Anyone spotted the new Legends Nemesis Prime & Spinister or Cliffjumper & Suppressor? Trying to get ahold of these, let me know if you've seen them, thanks! They're appearing at TRU, Target and Walmart and were found in New York just yesterday.

3. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

If I see them, I'll let you know. I'm not out searching for those two, but it's not like I'm not looking at the Transformers anyway. What area do you live in?

4. Optimus007

Optimus007 Well-Known Member

I saw them at a target in ct the other day.

5. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

AOE Ldr platnum edition silver knight Op x3
    AOE Voy Galvatron x3
    AOE one-step 6pk
    GEN dlx Tankor x1
    @ Target Braintree Mall

Took the only AOE voy Hound.

6. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

The strafe, legends bb and stinger three pack were at the Wally World (Walmart) in Plymouth off of 44 as of an hour ago. There were two of them. Picked up the only tankor that was on the pegs there too.

7. negative

negative Well-Known Member

2 x Tankor and 2 x Rattrap at Holyoke Target today.

I bought one of the Tankors. It's a little disappointing.

Thank you

8. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

hello all

next meeting

9-28-2014

Sunday September 28th New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday September 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon September 28th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be.(1) Transformers the beast within. A celebration of any alt mode that could be a organic. Beast wars, beast machines, Terracons, predacons, and Dinobots. (2) Masters of the Universe. Transformers Masterpiece Line is all the rage now .......but what about their forgotten counterparts Alternators and dare I say Human Alliance. What say you? (3) And Transform oh wait you can't. The Transformers items we all own and love that can not transform but still look cool. Books, artwork, toys, and games are all welcome

9. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    The Target in Haverhill was the first I saw that had the 1st Edition Silver Knight Prime. Not bad looking in person but hells no to the $60.

10. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

as of six this evening there was a gen tankor and aoe voyager galvatron at the braintree target. I left both there.

11. OmegaSuprem928

OmegaSuprem928 Well-Known Member

Leominster target- One Roadbuster and one Sky byte left. Grabbed a Roadbuster. Not sure what they had for movie toys as I don't follow that line.

Leominster TRU- couple each of Prowl and Sunstorm.

12. Airtight

Airtight Constructicon

Thanks for checking— I regularly hunt anywhere from Worcester all along the pike to Dedham, and sometimes as far south as Braintree and Attleboro. I checked Framingham and Millbury Targets yesterday, even the figures in their stock rooms, and they did not have them.

Nice, good to hear that they're on the east coast at least. I'm sure I'll come across them eventually, but with the scarcity of the Cosmos/Swerve wave and then the Shrapnel/Tailgate wave, I'm not holding my breath just yet.

Even the new AOE voyagers have been few and far between. I found and purchased Slog once at TRU and had been searching for another for a friend for over a month and still haven't seen the wave again since then. Typical movie toy releases, stores over-order the first couple of waves (which end up sitting there for ages) and we're lucky to see any of the later waves show up at all.

13. Jokerbone

Jokerbone Active Member

Ebay:
    Checked out watertown target. A few hound and galvatron voyager classes. Also had the grimlock optimus and silver knight optimus prime 2 pack. Other than that, just standard aoe stuff. Didn't see lockdown or drift/slog voyagers.

14. Deadends Meds

Deadends Meds Yup

The Framingham TRU had a couple EVO Primes and EVO Grimlocks and then the standard AoE and shelf warming Generations stuff.

Of note though for any Star Wars Black Collectors, there were three of the Speeder Bike Scouts and Four Jabbas when I left.

15. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Off topic...
    Anyone looking for a new phone? I have 3 invites for the Oneplus One. www.oneplus.net. Pm if you guys are interested.

16. djmajin

djmajin Masterpiece Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    TRU in Dedham had the usual stuff annnnddd... The Optimus Prime Evolution 2Pack in all its chromey glory

I passed on it since I prefer the Classics colors... the chrome on the legs is just too much

they had a couple of them there

17. Zer0

Zer0 Well-Known Member

Just in case someone ordered and hasn't been paying attention, Hasbro Toy Shop has started shipping Jetfire and Windblade. Jetfire arrived yesterday for me and Windblade today. That also hopefully means we'll start seeing them around soon.

Not that anyone asked, by the way, but Jetfire is the Transformer I didn't know I've been missing for 30 years.

18. djmajin

djmajin Masterpiece Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Walmart in Walpole had plenty of Roadbusters and Sky Bytes on an end cap

19. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    If anyone is interested in the silver knight 1st edition Prime, I just scored one for $37. He is on sale for $50, then there is a 25% off that in the Target Cartwheel App, then 5% with the target card. I would have never gone near that for $60, but for $37 he is good.

20. Fast_Draw

Fast_Draw Pretender

News Credits:
    There is also a $5 off of $19 or more coupon on coupons.com and Hasbrorewards.com. I used it on Jetfire ($39.99) and Roadbuster ($17.99) last week.