Mass Spoilers (Names/Vehicles)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Scorpio, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Jazz210

Jazz210 Est.2011

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I started laughing when i got to cyclonus...transforms to osprey...u dont say lol hes really goin to transform to a heli? And the rest is all laughable as well hahaha
    It probably got deleted when they firgured out the source is Dun Dun Dunn.... Ragin Nation!!!

2. Soundkaiser

Soundkaiser Windblade's Conjunx Endura TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Don't think this list is real but for all the Cars in this damn movie MB had better promise 60% Robot screen time and 40% human screen time

3. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 Animated for Legacy or BUST

News Credits:
    and 100% toys. I want all the vehicles.

4. Drozei1989

Drozei1989 DinoBot

Honestly i don't think Mbay has a damn clue what the names are he's just throwing cars and pulling names out of a hat lol
    Michael Bay " ill name the pagani starscream!!!!....crap that's the name of the plane guy that we killed ummm ok Starscream 2"

5. Drozei1989

Drozei1989 DinoBot

Also I saw sentinal prime the other day he's planning to destroy az nuclear facility and steal back the throne

6. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really don't believe 88% of this list.

Only Optimus, Bee and Hound (and Grimlock, still not sure about him) are 100% confirmed.

Returning characters like Ratchet etc. I don't know.......

7. Astrocon

Astrocon A spyware on Teletran-1

News Credits:
    That could be somebody's whishlist.

8. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No Stinger?

9. Galvatron II

Galvatron II I can type whatever here?

The fact that the OP disappeared after dropping this proves to me that even he didn't believe it.

Troll thread.

10. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Everything was listed on the site - I only posted it as its now been removed. I dont see why they would remove fake or incorrect information.

Most likely tying up loose ends. For example another mention on the post was killing off Sideswipe early on with Crosshairs being his replacement.

Most the rest of the cast are apparently not named on screen - similar to how we had the Decepticons in Chicago appear more as random Transformers rather than full characters.

Actually I don't normally post unless I have something good to post - I honestly forgot I posted this until the front page featured this. Regardless, seeing as everyone always whines on whatever I post I make a tendency of pointing out when I am not the source for the information.

"Found a list from a now deleted - not sure how credible it is as the source is from SuperHero Hype. Here are a list of possible names"

So this is not a troll thread - simply a thread posting possible names.

I believe that was Tonyformer who stated that option

11. BeeOtch217

BeeOtch217 Ha Ha You're a Mini-Con!

News Credits:
    Possibly because SOME of the info is true, but MOST of it is not. The names Drift, Crosshairs, and Cyclonus all appeared on the leaked call sheet. Although Cyclonus is most likely not an Osprey, they still don't want people speculating that he (along with Drift and CH) is in the movie. The names Lockdown and Galvatron appear on yet another leaked source: this time a toylist. They took it down for the Same reason as before: they didn't want people thinking "Oh, then he's definitely in the Movie" although their alt-modes may not be what is listed in your source.

12. Bad Spark

Bad Spark Active Member

Let's break this list down.

• These are fairly common knowledge at this point.

This one has a good chance of actually being correct. But without any toy information...

Correction: Stinger - A Decepticon who transforms into a red and black 2013 Pagani Huayra

Unless he IS riding Weirdwolf into battle, then that altmode would make him too small to offer any real resistance for Optimus Prime.

The Sonic RS is not a Transformer. It is Shane Dyson's car. Note his name on it amid all the other decals.

Maybe, but I thought now it was starting to look like Galvatron or Lockdown was the Freightliner. I think there are also copyright issues associated with the name Motormaster.

More than one Rallyfighter, looks like their the stormtroopers of the movie.

After a few upgrades, maybe. I suspect that Galvatron's definitive form will be like Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith, we get a rudimentary form of him, and components which eventually become part of him (that cannon we've seen in some photos). He might start out as a Megatron skull, maybe then becoming the freightliner to better blend in with Earth vehicles, then eventually becoming a sci-fi vehicle with lots of firepower as the storyline heads out into space.

Unicron is NOT a Decepticon. While the Unicron of LAFC would likely bear little to no resemblance to the incarnation voiced by Mr. Welles, he would still ultimately remain the TF equivalent of the Gravemind from Halo (or Harbinger from Mass Effect). That potentially opens up a new debate, as a few Bay detractors might end up saying something along the lines of "the Unicron of G1 has never been a Harbinger or a Gravemind, not even when Furman was writing him." But the fact of the matter is, he IS that type of character, and he always has been.

Not bloody likely, unless these were preproduction placeholder names. I also doubt there will be any tanks, as Hasbro is starting to have market saturation concerns so many TF toys that already have tank altmodes.

13. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    @ Bad Spark, Shane's car the Sonic "IS" a TF.

14. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Was just going to post the same thing.

We just don't have a name yet, but I think 'Rally Car' at least narrows it down lol

15. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not to mention while on exhibit its production name "Rally" was said many times.

16. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, though I can't help feeling that was down to a Chevy rep taking things a bit too literally: "If anyone asks, the Camaro's the Bumblebee car, the Corvette's the 'Slingshot' car and the Sonic's the rally car" lol.

17. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

baloney.