Mass Effect 3: SPOILER TAG YOUR STUFF OR FACE THE ANGRY MOB

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by GogDog, Apr 10, 2011.

1. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

You have to finish it. I just left the demo going and set a timer to come back in 44 minutes. I made sure I pressed a button here and there so my controller wouldn't shut off.

2. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The armor should unlock at the beginning of the demo. Beginning as in right after boot up (title screen/main menu). The weapon is unlocked after playing the 45 minutes of free roam. Depending how fast you go through the first section of the demo, everything should add up to around an hour.

3. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    So far the only thing that really sticks out for me is Ashley's retarted redesign, the hair looks kinda non-regulation and her lips look swollen.

Other than that, I'm looking so forward to the 8th March that its not funny.

4. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    Good for me then that she's dead in my universe. :) 

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I looked it up. I seem to be in the minority that likes it. I'll totally have them on my squad. Better than another bloody human.

6. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

I'll admit that I wasn't too fond of it at first. Wasn't totally against it but I felt it seemed kinda cheesy. But after listening to it several times its grew on me and now I like it. Sounds like an accent a Prothean would have when you take their design into consideration.
    He looks really badass in some of the concept art of The Art of the Mass Effect Universe book. He has that "ancient alien warrior" feel to him.

I can't help but listen to his voice and be reminded of Little Jacob from GTA IV :lol 

7. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Ugh, great, i'll guess i'll just leave it running and watch TV or something, that game is abysmal

8. Nemesis Prime I

Nemesis Prime I Nemesis Prime Transforms!

2 Days Ago My Birthday I Enjoy Play Mass Effect 3 Demo Multiplayer it Really Awesome and I Didn't Play Story Mode Yet and I can't Create Character Myself it Difficult for look at Picture of face. I Starter Review to ME3 Demo.

9. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    Same, I always end up killing that racist bitch in my play throughs.

10. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I like it too.

11. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

Unlocked the Krogan soldier and leveled up my soldier class to 20. He's un-fucking-stoppable when armed with the claymore shotgun and widow sniper <3 (BEST WEAPON EVER!)
    I love how the Widow can pierce right through the shield of a Guardian. Gains me +440 points or so :lol  it also deals quite a bit of damage to Atlas mechs along with the Claymore too. I love bashing the Hell out of enemies, I think I do it more often than actually using my weapons. FEEL THE BLOOD RAGE!

Anyone else getting REALLY annoyed with players who use the Vanguard class and annihilate fucking everything before you get a chance to kill them? Everytime I come across a trooper or a centurion suddenly they charge out of nowhere and steal my kill :banghead: 
    This one person had 50,000 points at the end of the match compared to the 5,000 or so I ended up getting.

Most Vanguards I've played with are monsters on the field, and most of the time they cause the game to lag too, usually when they use the Hell out of their Biotic Charge ability.

12. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    Does anywhere besides CD Universe still have a preorder for the 360 collector's edition? Been playing Skyrim and was late to the party. My plan is to scour local stores on 3-6 but if there are still preorders out there somewhere, I'd do that.

13. seven

Sorry.

You can try Best Buy. I was able to snag my ME2 CE without a preorder there. Stores might still be taking preorders but its sold out online.
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Mass+Ef...9044.p?id=1218361288685&skuId=2889044&st=mass effect 3&lp=9&cp=1

14. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    Off topic question: Is it possible to survive the sucide mission in ME2?

15. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

Of course! If Shepard is killed, that means there was a lot someone did to screw up and neglects their squad mates needs, and the neglect upgrading the ship.

16. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's possible but requires some fairly tricky personnel management and a fully upgraded Normandy. My Shepard will be going into ME3 with no casualties (well apart from the thousands of abducted colonists that we were supposed to be rescuing but SHHHHHH nevermind)

I really hope that we get some fun new squad members. In ME1 I was fairly meh towards my team, but everyone in ME2 was awesome.

17. seven

Vanguards are useless for CoOp Gold (and sp Insanity). My powers recharge at 200% but Biotic Charge doesn't cooldown before a single Assualt Trooper can take you down to a sliver of health. I'll be leveling up a Soldier to take on Gold when the game launches.

18. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Got the Revenant in multiplayer.

Its beautiful. Especially with the extended mags. You just keep firing and firing and firing. It'll strip away shields and armour from an Atlas hella fast.

Downside is this thing weighs a ton. Its about 3x the weight of the Avenger and around double that of the Mattock. Now I know how the wife feels trying to lug the Widow around.

19. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

There´s a list of War Assets around the web and it´s pretty awesome and spoilerrific.

20. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

I got the Widow for MP. I am amused that it can shoot through the shields of Guardians and takes off a quarter of shields or armor for a titan.