Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Thread - No campaign spoilers just lots of shooting

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Recall, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Noizemaze

Noizemaze Noisemaze Collector

News Credits:
    Got the new Asari. Tried the defense bubble before I promoted all my classes. I think this time I'll try the offensive spec.

2. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    Krogan RULES anway :) 

I have not bought any pacs and have not instaleld the DLC yet. But so far my Krogan sentienl is amazing. I have used all exp points to level his mele combat to the max. Fitted him with the geth plasma shotgun and added the knife extender for more damage.

Most enemies in bronze dies in one heavy melee hit and when he is rage mode he kills almost anything on bronze and silver in one hit except Banshee, Atlas, geeth prime and those kind of units but that were you have teammates and the missile launcher.

KROGAN RAGE MODE > ALL OTHER :D 

3. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Got the Geth Infiltrator. Gonna be running around on my days off as a hot pink Geth. I wish it would show your character name while you're playing.. I named my Geth Pinkie Pie :lol 

4. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

I heard a lot of people prefer the offensive one over the defensive version.

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    So I actually got some play time as the batarian sentinel and he's pretty darn awesome

I think sentinel is my new favorite class now too between my batarian, turian, and krogan<3

But in other news! I unlocked a geth infiltrator!

Still trying to find the right weapon combo for him, but its a freakn geth! Woot!

Edit: yay the n7 challenge for the weekend will give a pack to everyone with the dlc that has one of the new characters in it guaranteed and +10% xp on the new maps. Huzzah!

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/11/operation-resurgence/

6. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

7. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did they put up packs for the last N7 Challenge yet or was the requirement not met?

8. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Been a while since I've come to the forums, but thanks to all I played with last night from here.

9. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    For the "promote 150,000 troops" or whatever weekend? I never got anything either. The only thing I can figure is I had done it that Friday evening - maybe I was too early? But the message popped up that the event was "happening" - I assumed it was active.

10. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Good times.
    Hopefully next time my nephew can figure out how to accept invitations so we won't have to rebuild lobbies. :) 

I still chuckle when I think of how we had one enemy left that you and Josh wiped out, but my character who wasn't even on the right side of the map said 'Target eliminated!' with much vigor.

11. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, that one. I didn't play it that weekend, but I remember reading that as long as the requirement was met, everyone, even those that didn't play, would at least get the lowest pack.

12. shumworld

I learned you can charge the harpoon gun to increase it's damage. EPIC!

If only the Batarians had the ability to enslave his squadmates I would totally do it!

13. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Messed around with the Krogan Battlemaster some last night. Its pretty impressive how much larger he is than the standard Krogan. Its a ton of fun to just completely destroy Phantoms by biotic charging them and then giving them the heavy melee before they can finish their stumble animation. They go flying. I love that the Krogan classes are 'I really want to punch this guy' and the Vanguard turns it into 'I really want to punch that guy on the other side of the map'

There was some system abuse that led to many people receiving more than 1 of the packs. As a result they stopped giving them out while they attempt to fix the exploit.

At this point I wouldnt hold your breath about getting them. There are people who spent actual money on packs only to have the purchase fail (still taking the money) and they've just been given the 'we're working on it'.

14. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Online community is dead

15. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

I unlocked another Drell Vanguard card today :( 
    Drell and human female are the only Vanguards I've gotten cards for. I really want that Krogan but I'm still having fun with my Salarian Engineer.

16. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

I'm in the same situation, just with engineers. I want ANY other engineer, but its the only class I havn't unlocked any extra races for. I have 2 of most classes, but not a single new one favorite class

17. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here's what I'm currently rocking for my GI (grabbed the specs from a thread on reddit, weapons are my own choice):

Good for hit-and-run strikes and general support. I personally don't run Gold, but it'll work for Bronze and Silver. Some extra caution is recommended for Silver, as the Infiltrator is weaker than most. You'll be shredded in a straight up fight.

18. iwasherenotyou

iwasherenotyou Medical Officer

News Credits:
    What are you talking about? I always get a full game when I play a quick match.

19. shumworld

I heard Geth get bonuses when you equip them with geth base weapons.

20. DethPike

DethPike Master of Sinanju

Ebay:
    I have yet to unlock any of the new dudes, after several Spectre pack buys.... grrrr!!

I wish there was a mode where after ALL your classes were level 20, you could convert XP into credits. Or at least BANK the XP maybe for future promotions/leveling.