Marvel/Sunbow co-production timeline (WIP)

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Greebtron, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Greebtron

Greebtron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sharing something I've worked on in my spare time since July. I've been compiling script and storyboard dates to provide a timeline of all Marvel/Sunbow co-productions, as well as concurrent shows made by one of the two companies. I've decided to share this in it's far-from-complete form now as I appear to have exhausted all information sources that are online.

Marvel/Sunbow production - Google Drive

A quick key:

X = there is a record of the item being sold online, but no photos/scans are available
    Y = Photos/scans of the item are available, but there are no visible dates included

• Like Like x 1
  2. Greebtron

Greebtron Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Added a second file to the drive, cataloguing the page counts of scripts that are available online - or have been sold online with a total page count listed - and translating the numbers into an estimated running time. The calculation is based on something Buzz Dixon mentioned on his blog about the standard of the time being 30 seconds per page. The exceptions being Transport To Oblivion, Roll For It, Divide and Conquer and the single G.I Joe script available: Cobra Stops The World. These were written to the older standard, which seems to go 20-25 seconds per page (I've gone the high end at 25 seconds)

THE NEW SHMOO; or Scaring The #@$% Out Of Chuck Menville