Finally Done! Hey All. So I saved the clear coat as best as I could, fixed a couple last things, and took pictures last week but I was getting really frustrated with how the pictures were coming out. So I ended up waiting a bit to go through and edit them. I still wish I was better at lighting and editing photos but whatever, they actually look fine so here they are: I said in my WIP this is my custom Marvel Legends Laura Kinney AKA X-23 in her All New X-Men uniform, or as close as I could get it because the different artists on the book didn't really agree on some of the costume details lol. She is made from Hasbro Marvel Legends (Araña) Spider-Girl, a cast of Hasbro Marvel Legends Emma Frost's head and hair from Star Wars Geek on Ebay, and the old Toybiz X-23's clawed fists. I wasn't originally going to use the old figure's fists on mine because I thought it was going to be tough to splice them onto the Spider-Girl figure, but then I saw another customizer use the old figure's fists like this and I realized it was actually going to be a super easy swap. All I had to do was cut the I-bolt shaped joint from Spider-Girl's hands (well actually from White Tiger's, more on that later), heat and pop the pin out of the old figure's fists, sand down the outside of the of the I-bolt shaped joint a lot to fit in the fist's holes (the inside surprisingly fits the pin fine), and trim one of the sides of the pins down a bit to make re-inserting them a bit easier. Then I just had to heat the fists back up and re-insert the pins. Pretty simple. For paints I used pretty much all Testor's paint including: Testor's Acryl Gloss White, Gloss Black, a mix of Chrome Yellow and International Orange, a mix of Burnt Sienna with yellow and orange, Chrome Yellow for the X-Men buckle, 2 dots of Green Zinc Chromate for the eyes, Tan, Skin Tone Base Light, Skin Tone Warm, and Burnt Umber for shading on the feet, fists, and face along with a couple others on the face I can't remember. For the claws however I used Games Workshop Mithril Silver. Everything except for the claws was topcoated with Testor's Dullcoat Lacquer spray paint and the claws were given a few coats of Future Floor polish. Overall, I'm really happy with the results and I learned a lot about repainting human action figures as opposed to Transformers, even though there are a couple things I wish I could change. I will say again that I really hope someday soon I'll learn to sand down ALL the rubspots on a custom before I even start painting, a problem I always seem to have. Next up, I'm working on Jean Grey in her All New X-Men uniform to go with X-23 using a cast of ML Spider-Gwen's head and ML White Tiger, which is molded in white and will be a whole hell of a lot easier to paint light colors over hopefully. Also, I might experiment with using vinyl stickers or electrical tape to do the intricate details on her costume which could save me a headache or two. That won't be for a little while though because I want to have a clean desk for a bit.