1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Marvel Figure factory help

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by rattrap007, Apr 5, 2006.

1. rattrap007

rattrap007 one with the Force TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I need to know the letters for the Mystery Figures for Wave 2. I found some the other day and forgot to write down the letters i have.

I got Rhino, Mr. Fantastic (Chase), and Doombot.

Thanks in advance..

2. Sunstreaker

Sunstreaker Partyin Like it's 1984

Ebay:
    Oooh...lucky duck...I haven't seen anything beyond Wave 1. If you hit up the TNI Marvel Forum you'll find a Figure Factory Uber thread there...they've got the skinny on the secret codes for the various Waves.

3. rattrap007

rattrap007 one with the Force TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    well i'm going to pick up two or three more regular figures today.. If they still have them all.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    I got Doom and Ghost Rider the other day. Made me want to pull out my wave 1 figures. I love the little guys

5. Mr.Roboto

Mr.Roboto YOU'RE A SHRUB ROCKETEER! Veteran

News Credits:
    I was able to snag the Mystery Nightcrawler, regular Blade and a regular Cyclops the other day. I also have a few regular and mystery figures from Series 1. They look nice for such small things. Still need to get Dr.Doom, he has so many items in such a small crate.