Marvel Digital Comic?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DaggersRage, Jan 30, 2008.

1. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

So, I'm not much of a comic collector, be nice if I was but there is just so many. I took a look at some samples of Marvel's Digital Comic thingy that I can read online and that sounds like a good option. From what I gather, it's a service for 4.99 a month that lets me view Marvel's collection online using my web browser. Thats sounds pertty good to me, has anyone used this before?

2. Switchblade

Switchblade One Flesh, One End

News Credits:
    I haven't used it, but I've heard some reviews and it doesn't sound like it's worth the money. The issues available are pretty random - a lot of obscure miniseries from the 90s, for example - and any newer books are only up in part of a storyline, so you have to go out and buy the trade and/or issues to read the rest. Apparently the interface is a little bit clunky, too. The service is a step in the right direction, but not a big enough one.

3. DaggersRage

DaggersRage Autistic bastard.

That's the feeling I got when I was looking around the selection of comics. Damnit.