Mark Wahlberg on the recruitment of the Dinobots

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by payton22molen, May 31, 2014.

1. payton22molen

payton22molen Well-Known Member

This article is a few days old so I don't know if this has been posted about. If so, please remove this thread. I found an article about mark Wahlberg being interviewed. he says “Recruiting the dinobots — it’s pretty elaborate in how it happens,” he offered as a hint. “[It’s] not like Optimus has a whistle and they come running, he’s really got to convince them to come onboard and fight this fight, and it’s pretty cool how it’s done. I think people are definitely going to get their money’s worth, it’s well worth the wait. And I think, for the die-hard fans, they’re going to have a whole new thing to look forward to in the future.”
    this sounds really familiar, im pretty sure he said this a while ago but basically my point is that with what we have seen so far it seems like the dinobots will get a fair amount of screen time. maybe just Grimlock but I think this gurantees that Grimlock will have some discussion with optimus in robot mode.

2. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    ...link?

3. ComfyDeathshot

ComfyDeathshot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is old news.

4. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah it's been reported already and is old news. But thanks for posting the news.

5. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, definitely. The Dinobots are definitely in the movie a lot. We already know that they all transform in the movie (Hasbro @ TF 2014) and I'm sure that they can all speak, and at least Grimlock breathes fire. Grimlock is definitely going to be a cool character that seems to have to be trained, so I wonder if the other Dinobots need the same fighting with the Bots to keep them in line.