Mark Wahlberg mentions Dinobots in Facebook video

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by RazorX3000, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

I see what your saying, and I my transformers days began every Saturday morning with G1 also ! the creators etc all building the transformers, the harvesting of Suns and transformium, the ties in ancient and recent history.....the way that part of it has been introduced I really like because it is almost a voyage of discovery through the films as we strive to understand more about the visitors from cybertron....we learn more about our own history....this is an awesome aspect of creating a new lore, and direction for the franchise. It's all great stuff just like sentinel in dotm, the plot was great and everything was done in a realistic style.

However the way megatron was shown to be a lacky, and how everyone was running to the fallen in his super secret lair, whilst sending his monsters to attack the earth was way too power rangers, all in an effort to save the 'elephant in the room-

grown transformers, in eggs no less!?? Wtf how did those eggs get laid? Is there a queen? Did a mommy and daddy bot get some on!? Did the fallen and megs have some of zee beeches back at base? Didn't understand the need for anyone this especially after we see what the all spark did to tech in tf07, the way the plot was delivered left most . The film could have been delivered so so so much better and tf07 like....

Anyway it's last knight time baby and I'm sure it's going to rock! But I would love going forward if the movies could at least address the mistakes from the past and at least try make them not so standout and have an actual place and point in the understanding of the transformers universe.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    He sounds like a very useful decepticon Megatron would use.

Ra88, a member of our boards created a concept for that character if I'm not mistaken.
    [​IMG]

If that old plane we saw on set turns out to be lugnut, that would please much.

• Like Like x 1
  3. combinerlover

combinerlover ToiletTroop/ShedHead fan boy

Oh yeah , totally . And I sort of see most of the movie bots as insect like ..... ( sadly ) so I guess I just leave it at that really ..... I`d go crazy trying to explain every thing I see in film ....lol... so I just shut my mind down and enjoy as much as possible .

4. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    All we need is VA confirmations and I'll be content as a cucumber.