Mark Wahlberg Confirms He Will Return for Transformers 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    whoops... someone forgot to tell me and my friends that.

2. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Personally I didn't think the statement was dignified enough for a response.

3. Jerrimus

Jerrimus BOSS

Ebay:
    I think it's been long enough since AOE has been out for the taste to leave the general publics mouths, where it would do justice to the franchise to go ahead with a reboot. I know most fans want it, and most casual moviegoers prob barely remember what happened in AOE.

4. ABH1979

ABH1979 Veteran

Will he sing "The Touch" this time?

5. Jerrimus

Jerrimus BOSS

Ebay:
    He didn't have a problem cashing those checks tho did he

6. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

I'm probably not gonna see it, but I'm glad he's back - they shoulda used him from the start instead of Shia.

Yes, because the entire fandom is a massive hive mind that agrees on everything :rolleyes2 

7. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How is that any different from some of animated series on transformers, and some transformers comics with human characters negation turn autobot, on cover of more than meets they autob have cellphone in hand take picture aliens don't need cellphones there alien robots have built in weapons in there body's , and group of autobots with wind blade one is tied up in chains the other is hanging upside down like bat and other is playing video game transformer books meant be serious not goofy with kids humor.,

Look forward to number five did we not get this information few months after transformers four his interview he had said he will return for number five his contract signed with movie company have for few transformers movie sequels but he is unsure of if bay return at moment

8. Spin-Out

Spin-Out Well-Known Member

... I have no idea what you were trying to say.

9. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Kinda the point tho.

Not everything is about the sweaty manchildren.

10. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

I just wish these movies would focus on Autobots vs. Decepticons and their struggles instead of the romances and drama between human characters that nobody cares about. The less humans are involved, the better these films would be... and less humans would hopefully translate into less useless toilet humor. I like d!ck and fart jokes in American Pie, but not Transformers.

11. Dista

Dista Old Skool Crackhead

No issues with Wahlberg. Just hope they give him better things to do than be really weird about his daughter...

12. reave

reave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    K. More interested in news about the other movies or a new director.

13. vrba79

vrba79 Well-Known Member

I'm just here for the Bayverse hater tears. Mmmmm. Bitter, with just a hint of salt.

14. Nocturne

Nocturne Professional Ginger

News Credits:
    Wahlberg was actually okay but I found his whole "I'm an Inventor!" thing a bit hard to swallow. But if we had to have someone come back I'm cool with it being him.

But can we please keep Nicola Peltz away. Please?

15. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    Ah the old "no TRUE TF fan likes the movies" argument. Been a while.

Quiet you, you and I and your friends are disqualified from the fandom. :p 

Ha! Wait till Bay is announced. I'd actually rather a new director, but I'm prepared to love with Bay. This place will implode though.

Ive heard she's good in the Bates Motel series, but I've only seen her in Airbender and AOE and she was... Not good... In either. Might be Director's faults though.

16. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    Movie "fans". Always cute and reliable for a good laugh.

17. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    its not just that, its also that this gimmick has stopped being new... well when Jaws 2 was out. it got old by the time jurrrrasik pork was out and started becoming boring right about speed 2 / independence day. Just show me the damn shark/dinosaur/alien/... Still when does a movie become a documentary about dinosaurs?

It might almost be bearable if it weren't coupled with the Lucas formula (find an actor in which all can identify and give him as few lines as possible) which stopped using its main strenght at around .. a new hope (u know surround the one time actor with great actors like guiness and ford etc).

the end result is clear, u watch 4 micheal bays movies and have NO IDEA how to tell them apart from each other. I just remember the jokes between Shea and Turturro

the worst part. Movies now are de facto 3 hours long even if they dont have much to tell. 3 hours of no farts, no burps, and such is already enuff without having to watch Bay make Billions and not being able to make a comprehensible plot that hides the fact that your watching a 3 hour long advertisment for the US military.. no its not a scoop, how much do u think it costs to get military vehicles on screen without some good old sponsor from the militry.. nothing against it.. but atleast Mr, Bay should give them back what the'yre paying him...

seriously, pyramids and aliens? AGAIN!!! i thought we'd been over this with stargate.. stargate... seriously where does he get his ideas? the idiot from history.com that believes in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING u tell him... even prometheus was carefull to stay away from pyramids. but hey apparently Scott is younger than Micheal.. inside atleast.

Anyways, here we all are, watching megavideo years after its not called megavideo anymore. ever wonder why? ya i know... :horse: 

18. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No surprise there.

19. Afterburner

Afterburner For your health

News Credits:
    Yes! Bad acting confirmed. Wouldn't be a TF movie without it.

20. Galvatross

Galvatross Dom Dom, Yes Yes Veteran

Good, although we knew this was the case anyways from previous interviews. I greatly prefer Cade to Sam. In fact, I liked most of the humans and Transformers in AOE far more than those in the first trilogy.

Now we just need confirmation of Tucci and some hints to the plot and I'll be good for now. Most voice actors are typically announced in post-production, although for the last film Cullen was announced before AOE's production. I just hope Cullen, Welker, Watanabe, Goodman, and Dimaggio are coming back (I'm sure they will be).