Many questions about Transformers 1?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I was watching Transformers 1 again for the first time in a long time on Space Channel. But i find their's a lot of continuity errors and questions.

1) After Sam picks Mikela up from the party at the park Bumblebee breaks down at the make-out point used later in the film, Why is he breaking down is his alt.mode actually breaking down or is he doing it to piss off Sam and ruin his chances with Mikela?

2)The Day and night thing going on. After Bumblebee takes off to send the signal to the Autobots and Sam's get arrested, we cut to Washington for a minute and it's now daytime their and then to Air Force one where's it's now night, then we cut back to Sam at the police stations and it's morning? What happened here are Sam and Washington on the other side of the planet or something

3.) Does Frenzy actually kill the two secret service guys with his spining blades?

4.) When Frenzy gets down from Air Force one and gets into Barricade how can no one see Frenzy ruinning amongst them?

5.) How come None of the Autobots sensed Frenzy as Sam's phone?

6.)Was Megatron under orders from the Fallen to get the Allspark to power the Solar Harvester later in ROTF?

7.) How come the Allspark only creates Decepticons? "Dispensor" "Nokia Bot"

8.) Is Trent supoosed to be the same guy in Friday the 13th remake as they are played by the same actor?

9.)How come none of the people in the Final Battle in Mission City never talk about giant alien robots fighting in their streets?

10.) Why do Decepticons mostly speak Cybertronian and not english

11.) Is Fig (Spanish Soldier) comfirmed to be dead? I read somewhere he's supoosed to of died in the early draft of the film?

12.) How could Sector 7 contact the air force if "They don't exist?"

13.) Bumblebee's legs were blown off by Starscream but at the end of the battle he's perfectly fine now, standing on this his two legs and can finally talk, did his legs to be blown off for him to talk again.

14.) Why did the government terminate Sector 7, and then create NEST when they could of been repurposed?

15.) If Optimus Prime killed himslef by shoving the Matrix up his chest would that of made any difference?

16.) Where was Jazz buried or is his final resting place? Is it at the bottom of the ocean?

17.) Last one, not a question but when BB breakdowns near the begining and gets back up and running, his door is open and next scene it's closed. My mom noticed that.

That's about it for all of Autovolt's Continuity confusions?

2. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll answer a few, others can do the rest if they can be bothered.

13) Bumblebee is not standing at the end, he's still attached to the pickup truck Mikela is driving, I'm not sure how you missed that as she pulls up with Bee chained to the back pretty clearly. According to Roberto Orci the voice returning was supposed to be the result of the healing laser Ratchet zapped him with earlier in the movie finally healing his voice, well until RoTF when it was gone again...

16) Never stated what happened to Jazz's body in the movies. In the follow up comics it was put into a big G1 Optimus style trailer and dropped into the ocean.

3. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

3.) They were nameless and never seen again, therefor they are dead.

4.) Because Frenzy covered his face with his hand. An ancient form of Decepticon cloaking, but effective nonetheless.

5.) Because he was disguised as a Motorola.

4. SAF7

SAF7 LOVE this game!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Let's see here:

1. Sam was bombing. Badly. 'Breaking down' was Bumblebee's way of changing the subject.

2. No clue.

3. I'm pretty sure they're dead.

4. Everyone is probably worried about the President and the other passengers, so they're probably not looking down.

5. No clue here either. Maybe he has a cloaking field?

6. Retroactively, it's certainly possible.

7. Well, the robots are more feral than evil. However, since most if not all technology are derived from Megatron, that could be a reason.

8. I doubt Friday the 13th and Transformers are in the same continuity.

9. Again, no clue. Maybe the government has Men in Black memory erasers :lol .

10. They're cybertronian. They're speaking their native tongue.

11. Yeah, I think he's supposed to be dead. The fact that he isn't in ROTF also sort of confirms that.

12. They 'officially' don't exist. And besides (and maybe I'm thinking of a different scene than you) it was the Secretary of Defense that calls the Air Force, not S7.

13. Maybe Ratchet is just that damn good :lol . EDIT: Actually, Thundercrackah is probably right. It's been a while since I've seen the movie myself.

14. S7 is more about intel, while N.E.S.T. is an army. Now that the gov't knows more about the Transformers, they don't need intel anymore.

15. I think it would have made things worse. Without Prime, Megatron would have demolished the rest of the Autobots, then probably the humans.

16. I think he's supposed to be in the same trench as the Decepticons, but he's in sort of a coffin.

Hope that helps :D .

5. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    1. i dont Know

2. again dotn know, eidting problems or bay wanted to shwo what happened at these Hours

3. i think so

4. good point

5. yeah weird

6. Dotn Know

7. Dont forget the xbox bot

8. never saw friday 13 so i cant awnser

9. Dunno

10. Wel lthe yare tlaknig to each otehr and nto to the humasn so i dotn see a reason for them to speak english

11. well he was meant to die. but bay decided to keep him alive for use him in sequels, but we havent seen him on TF3 Set yet so i think eh is dead, and he wasnt i nrotf due to the actor being Busy

12. again good point

13. See IDW Transformers Allaince and we see rtachet repairing them and we dotn knwo how he got hsi vocie Back, Mayeb due to toucihng the allsaprk 2 tiems in teh film?

14. Good Poitn again,

15. ALLSPARK NTO MATRIX, He Thought Destroying it would ended the War. rembmer he was nto Aware of the harvester at the time

16. See IDW TF Allaince nad Yes they Throw him at the ocean along the decpeticons

6. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

1) After Sam picks Mikela up from the party at the park Bumblebee breaks down at the make-out point used later in the film, Why is he breaking down is his alt.mode actually breaking down or is he doing it to piss off Sam and ruin his chances with Mikela?

BB was playing cupid and he knows what he is doing unlike Sam.

2)The Day and night thing going on. After Bumblebee takes off to send the signal to the Autobots and Sam's get arrested, we cut to Washington for a minute and it's now daytime their and then to Air Force one where's it's now night, then we cut back to Sam at the police stations and it's morning? What happened here are Sam and Washington on the other side of the planet or something

Sam and his family live in Tranquility, Nevada. Same state as Hoover Dam.

3.) Does Frenzy actually kill the two secret service guys with his spining blades?

Yes and couple more in Hoover dam.

4.) When Frenzy gets down from Air Force one and gets into Barricade how can no one see Frenzy ruinning amongst them?

Frenzy is that awesome in stealth. According to the Hasbro site info Frenzy and Wheelie are drones, specifically made by Decepticons for spying.

5.) How come None of the Autobots sensed Frenzy as Sam's phone?

It's Mikaela's cell and Transformers are robots in disguise. In ROTF Starscream answered Megatron that the Autobots masked their signatures. Retroactively this works also for the Decepticons.

6.)Was Megatron under orders from the Fallen to get the Allspark to power the Solar Harvester later in ROTF?

As far as the Autobots knew Megatron wanted the Allspark to build an army. By Earth's machines or otherwise. The Nemesis as shown has thousands of hatchling protoforms. It is stated only the Matrix can activate the Solar Harvester as it is a key. The Allspark is in essence an Energon cube mixed with Vector Sigma, its energy finite hence needs an infusion from harvested Energon. It seems the only means to create Energon is through the Matrix and the Allspark. Which is why when the Allspark was launched from Cybertron it started dying.

7.) How come the Allspark only creates Decepticons? "Dispensor" "Nokia Bot"

Not Decepticons but feral Transformers. Remember when Ironhide said humans are primitive and violent? Prime said they weren't so different. Suggesting evolution. The difference between a Cybertronian and a feral Transformer is that a Cybertronian has a spark. Also in ROTF we get lines that Transformers procreate.

8.) Is Trent supoosed to be the same guy in Friday the 13th remake as they are played by the same actor?

Dunno but he is type-casted as a football-car jock like in The Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

9.)How come none of the people in the Final Battle in Mission City never talk about giant alien robots fighting in their streets?

Dude Fassbinder of the Real Effing Deal was there. At least according to him. Government cover up what happened. Anybody talking about it are relegated as conspiracy theorists.

10.) Why do Decepticons mostly speak Cybertronian and not english

Why would they want to speak fleshy language? Megatron well all those years those insects are poking his body was awake all the time. And he's ticked being called NBE-1 hence shouting he is MEGATRON.

11.) Is Fig (Spanish Soldier) comfirmed to be dead? I read somewhere he's supoosed to of died in the early draft of the film?

Supposedly but left open ended as Bay liked his character. The trailer has it which isn't present in the film.

12.) How could Sector 7 contact the air force if "They don't exist?"

Secretary of Defense using Morse code with authentication code confirming his ID.

13.) Bumblebee's legs were blown off by Starscream but at the end of the battle he's perfectly fine now, standing on this his two legs and can finally talk, did his legs to be blown off for him to talk again.

He doesn't have legs. Watch it again.

14.) Why did the government terminate Sector 7, and then create NEST when they could of been repurposed?

Because not only Sector 7 alienated the Autobots but also alienated other branches of the US government. Heck in the ARG they hacked the Pentagon.

15.) If Optimus Prime killed himslef by shoving the Matrix up his chest would that of made any difference?

The reason for the war would be gone. Without the Allspark their race would die slowly. Course he doesn't know about the Solar harvester and the Matrix.

16.) Where was Jazz buried or is his final resting place? Is it at the bottom of the ocean?

Unknown, just the parts we saw were Decepticons.

7. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

6. Possible but doubtful. When you combine both movies in the first they were seeking the Allspark to create a new army. Remember MEgatron returns and says "I have failed you" in the second one. And that without the All Spark our race will perish. The Fallen then explains how the All Spark can not be destroyed but merely transformed and it's wisdom is within Sam's mind.

7. As per Jetfire it is a personal choice.

9. The Patriot Act. After September 11th, Congress passed the Patriot Act which allows the government to detain any foreign combatant or U.S. citizen indefinitely if he/she is a threat to national security without being formally charged. That piece of legislation is truly some scary stuff.

8. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    But without the knowledge of the cube, the Decepticons would never find the Matrix, so they'd never be able to activate the harvester.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I think the main problem is that you are attempting to apply logic to a Micheal Bay film. Just watch a film like Armageddon to see how logic and Bay films never seem to coexist.

Actually a lot of Hollywood films suffer from the people making the films not really thinking things out. Watch 2012 and if you know anything about volcanoes you will be yell stuff at your TV like "come on, really".

10. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    At number 11;

Fig was meant to be in ROTF but he wanted to work on another project, but Bay said if he wanted to be in TF3 he can.

- Just saying like it was.

11. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Listen, Clever-Cloggs, it’s nothing to do with applying logic to a Michael Bay film. It’s about trying to apply logic where it’s not needed. The vast majority of the questions on that list aren’t continuity questions. They’re not the kinds of questions that the average person would ask. There’s actually no need for a lot of them to have any answers at all.

They’re just the questions of a fan that instead of just watching a film, wastes time thinking about things that don’t need to be thought about.

12. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    He's doing it on purpose. Id on;t know if it was t ruin or help him. Probably help since it was a romantic spot.

It's all time jumps. The scenes are not supposed to be happening at the same time, but rather time is skipped between scenes. (Sam getting arrested - early morning, before dawn / Washington a few hrs later after dawn, it can be that bright in the morning / Air Force one could be out west where it is still dark, 3 hr time difference / Still morning where Sam is)

Yes

I think that's just an oversight/side effect of poor thinking. I think it was thrown in there as comic relief from the killing. Notice how Frenzy walks with his hand trying to hide his face. They're trying to add comedy.

Probably an oversight or he's just too small to be detected... idk.

Assuming he's the Fallen's apprentice then that seems likely.

It's been discussed over and over on the boards and the reason I'm liking is that they are given life, but not a soul/conscious/personality. They are like wild animals. They are predators so they attack and hunt.

Probably no, lol.

They could be in a state of shock. All their body is focused on is finding a place to hide and survive. The mind usually starts trying to figure out and asses once it's safe. Or for directing/logical reasons they aren't main characters so why do they need to talk, they just need to scream. Screaming is a lot cheaper to a film company for extras than paying for a speaking roll.

They could care less about the flesh bags, so why stoop to their level and go to the extent of having to learn (download) their language when Cybertronian is far superior to an insect's speech, lol. The Autobots learn English because they want to be able to communicate with who they're protecting.

Not confirmed, you see them carry him onto the evac chopper but there's no way to know if he dead or alive. There is a deleted scene where he dies.

I would assume the Air Force knows of some protocol that is only used in emergencies and only credible organizations/people know how to use that protocol.

I don't think he's standing on two legs at the end, 90% sure. I think the voice coming back was poorly developed, i don't know what the writers were thinking

As of the end of TF1m ROTF wasn't written so they didn't know NEST was going to be created.

The idea was that all Megatron wanted was the power. If the power was gone what would be left on Earth to have. Right?, but I guess the Decepticons COULD have taken their frustration/anger out on the humans.
    It's not said.

Poor editing/filming.

13. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    1) He did that just so Mikaela would lift his hood and tinker around beneath it. Yeeeaaaah.

2) Try taking those scenes as NOT occurring simultaneously.

3) No, he merely stroked them gently.

4) They weren't paying attention.

5) Ditto.

6) The Solar Harvester provides energy TO the Allspark, not the other way around.

7) It doesn't. The bots are feral, not evil, and just as likely to attack Decepticons as they are Autobots.

8) Oh, I certainly like to think so.

9) There was once a story about a U.S. military officer who allegedly discovered proof that his government had been keeping the existence of extraterrestrials a secret for decades. "What if I went public with all of this, naming you?" he challenged one of the officials supposedly behind the cover-up. "We'd just make you look very foolish," was the reply.

10) Wouldn't you speak your mother tongue more than you would a foreign language?

11) He's still in intensive care. When the third film is released, you'll find out if he makes it.

12) The Air Force were not contacted by anybody identifying themselves as 'Sector Seven'. The clearance code provided was that of the Secretary of Defense.

13) He cannibalized Jazz's corpse for parts.

14) Because agencies with acronym names are so much cooler.

15) I can picture it now. Megatron stands over Prime's body with a look of disbelief on his face. Then he mutters, "Screw you guys; I'm going home." And he does.

16) Bobby Bolivia's.

17) Bee had a muscle spasm. Or servo spasm. Or whatever Cybertronians call it.

14. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Ask Michael Bay, Ask Michael Bay, Ask Michael Bay................

15. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

To me it didn't make sense that bumblebee got his voice back at the end of the first movie. then went mute again in ROTF.

16. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He actually lost it again in a battle with Starscream in the Alliance comics. Granted, that's not the best place to explain that, since about 3% of the general audience reads them, if even that.

17. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    1) Bumblebee breaking down is deliberate he's trying to fix up Sam & Mikala "Herbie style" the whole scene is really similar to a scene in the 1960's Herbie movie.

2) Yes the day and night transitions are a mess all over the place in the movie - note the car chase too and sam seems to wake up early then it's dark soon after unless he sleeps late after being in the copshop most of the night and they just didn't explain it visually very well so it looks very confussing. a god portion of that is due to missine scenes though.

3) Yes Frenzy kills the 2 guys with CD Shuriken blades and shoots at others with his wrist guns.

4) I'd guess They happened to be looking the other way as they might be concentrating on protecting the president and investigating the bodies and he came out the other side of the plane.
    Originally he was going to change into a crab and scuttle across the ground very low. In the end though I guess they just thought it was supposedly funny and quirky.

5) A Transformer is difficult to spot when disguised Ironhide seems better at smelling them than the others but in general they scan like a normal object in alt mode.

6) I think Megatron wanted the Allspark for the reason he always said which is to build an army of Decepticons loyal to him and to keep it from the Autobots and use it to revive Cybertron under his command.

7) It's implied that the Allspark can make Autobots under the right circumstances but that often they are born wild when they are just randomly released like the Xbox bot or Dispensor think of them like Ghosts there's passive ghosts and angry ghosts the Feral and Decepticon sparks are the angry ghosts. I'd guess if the Autobots were making Babies with it they'd install personality components and perform the opperation in a more controlled way - they might even be able to pick the type of Sparks they use.

8) That is possible they are both productions with links to Michael Bay and he does also refernece Armageddon in the 2007 movie at least twice. - the kid near Ratchet's arrival and the tree Sam & Mickaela are snogging under at the end of the movie.

9) No one from the public really speaks about anything in TF2007 from Mission City they are two busy running about screaming - there was a scene with a porn-shop owner in that was in the imax print that sort of counts as that I guess also there's the parents being interviewed in the closing titles.

10) English is beneath them and they had no reason to speak English at that time they want to conquer enslave or destroy humans not chat to them. Megatron Screaming "I am Megatron" in English was logical in the situation.

11) Fig was supposed to die but they were going to reverse that and he was supposed to be in TF3 - but I have not spotted the actor so I think evnetually they might admit he died unless Bay makes a 4th movie and uses him in that or he's in scenes we've seen nothing of as yet.

12) It was the secretary of Defense's codes used to try to contact the outside world not the sector 7 ones - and they'd likely have blackop ID's that would register as such to the normal military with out them knowing exactly who they were talking too.

13) Ratchet must have been so busy welding Bumblebee's legs back on they forgot to fix Jazz,He's clearly been fixed by the end of the movie, but I think he's still chained to the pick up when he says to sam & Optimus that he wants to stay with 'The Boy' They also seemed to bnusy to pick up Brawl and Bonecrusher's bodies for disposal. as both of them are not dumped in the Ocean and Bonecrusher (or his twin) is clearly alive in ROTF.

14) Sector 7 might have been so black ops that a lot of areas of government didn't know they existed anyway. The threat was previously covert now it's overt they need soldiers not commandoes and spies NEST are the Gi Joe of the Transformers Universe designed to fight the over threat of Decepticons on Earth out in the open.

15) If Optimus killed himself then there'd still likely have been a fragment left over for Megatron to use, and the Autobots would have been demoriaised or Angry but the'd killed so many Decepticons by that point the rest of them might have been able to gang up on the injured Megatron and kill him. he wouldn't have been able to fight or fly with bits blown off him he'd have no Fusion Cannon and would be unable to Transform.

16) I like to think there's a Jazz memorial at the NEST base but we don't know what they did with Jazz's body or if there's any chance of him being revived by any Allspark Fragments or splinters in the future.
    I think we might be missing an Allspark fragment after ROTF too one that didn't disintegrate though - unless I missed something ?

17) pass.

18. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

1. Bumblebee is doing it intentionally, but not to piss off Sam. He's trying to "help" Sam, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he's not really helping.

2. The most sense I can make of this is that things are shown out of time order to present the subplots more cohesively, so the Washington scene is the same day before the night 'Bee goes to call for reinforcements, then that night and the Air Force scene happen at the same time, then Sam is at the police station the next morning.

3. Yeah, they looked pretty dead to me.

4. Probably because none of them happened to be looking in that direction, and they were too preoccupied with other things, not to mention that Frenzy might have been just below their line of sight, especially if they were focused on the plane.

5. Maybe he's small enough to mask his own signal without using too much power?

6. Not really; he was getting the Allspark for much the same reason as they tried to reactivate the Solar Harvester in RotF--to obtain a massive Energon source to rebuild their army and restore Cybertron. Note that in RotF, Megatron tries to convince Optimus to surrender Sam by promising the restoration of Cybertron and their race.

7. They're probably less like Decepticons and more like confused wild animals. I don't know if Dispensor's Robot Heroes figure was given a faction, but the factions on the toys don't always accurately reflect characters with no faction; for example, the Cybertron Unicron figure was packaged as a Decepticon (despite being a demigod of chaos, and thus pretty much his own faction), as was Animated Lockdown (who technically has no strict allegiance beyond the largest paycheck).

8. No idea. Probably not, but you never know.

9. No doubt some sort of government program, possibly involving large sums of money in exchange for silence.

10. Presumably, to contrast their xenophobic and belittling ways with the Autobots' compassion and respect toward the inhabitants of the planet they may or may not be welcome on.

11. I don't think he's definitively dead in the finalized movie, although he was indeed killed off in an earlier draft.

12. The closest thing the Air Force got to an identification of the people contacting them was the Secretary of Defense's clearance code; they would never have been aware of Sector 7's involvement.

13. I assume Ratchet was able to repair his legs; as for the voice thing, that's something that's always confused me, but given that it still sounds pretty strained, and he's back to talking in radio clips in RotF, one can safely assume that 'Bee was struggling to speak even then and could only barely say as much as he did.

14. Because in the movie-verse, apparently the government's main response to any Cybertronian threat is to disband the secret government agency best-equipped to handle that threat. It happened with S7 in the first movie, they tried to do the same to NEST in RotF...I blame Galloway for everything.

15. Not sure what you mean; I'm assuming that you mean Allspark rather than Matrix, since shoving the Matrix into his chest revived him in the second movie rather than being what would have killed him in the first. Presumably, if OP carried out such a desperate sacrifice, the remaining Autobots would have gotten their shit wrecked by the Decepticons (unchecked Megatron = a bad thing), and there wouldn't be much of an Earth left to speak of.

16. It's never made clear what they do with him in the movie. Adaptations would probably be the best place to go on this matter, unless they do reveal his body's fate in the third movie (or later in the series, if indeed they continue after 3).

17. Somebody probably closed it offscreen or something.

19. protocida

protocida Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's faking it in order for Sam and Mikaela to have an intimate moment.

Those were just editing cuts.

Yes.

They were too busy evacuating the Air Force One to notice him.

Frenzy is a good spy.

No. Megatron (And therefore the Fallen) wanted the Allspark to generate the Energon needed to create a new army and take over the Universe. When the Allspark was destroyed, the Sun Harvester turned into their last chance of creating the Energon they needed.

It doesn't. It creates feral Transformers who instinctivelly attack everything surrounding them.

No.

It was said those were just malfunctioning prototypes from a robotics company called Massive Dynamics/McClaren Robotics. Also, the government was covering everything up.

Because they see us as inferior and refuse to speak an inferir language such as ours.

Fig, for all purposes, is alive.

Secretary Keller contacted the Air Force.

He wasn't standing, he was being carried arround by a van driven by Mikaela. And he was able to talk because of a spark of energy from the Allspark that he came in contact with at Hoover Dam.

N.E.S.T. had a completelly different purpose than Sector Seven and they tough it was fit.

No, but Optimus prefered to sacrifice himself rather than to risk that, instead of being killed, Megatron actually became more powerful.

According to the Tie-In comics, he is buried at the tomb at the bottom of the ocean.

20. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    As said, Sam was already loosing his chances with Mikaela. He was changing the subject, Bee miiiight've known something about Mikaela's grease-monkey status. Therefore, not only does the subject change, but Sam gets that awesome shot of her body. Particularly a peek at her ass with her pants being stretched from her leaning.

Wouldn't you want this girl: [​IMG] to be fixing your car and leaning like THAT? :p 

Well, yeah, this doesn't make much sense to me either. Apparently to show the passage of time.

Yup.

Well, being Frenzy, he's already toothpick thin, but that really was pushing believable. A bit silly.

Maybe they didn't think to scan for Decepticons? Then again Bee could've told them he already fought Barricade and Frenzy. But the real world answer is that Frenzy was the one who'd later signal the Decepticons to Hoover Dam to free Megatron. Story's sake.

The Fallen had wanted the AllSpark originally, just for it's power like Megatron. But when the AllSpark was destroyed, The Fallen basically pulled out the Solar Harvester as their Plan B for Energon and power.

Orci once said that the reason that happened was because of how it was used. Prime wanted to use it to restore Cybertron and such, but Megatron just wanted to build an army. The AllSpark was accidentally used "blindly" like Megatron, and thus gave birth to the DewBot, Xbox Bot, and so on. With the Nokia Bot, Sector 7 didn't know how to use the AllSpark right either.

Nah, if anything the Trent in the remake was possssibly a small nod to Transformers Trent.

They probably did, but the government moved fast, I reckon to cover it up. Also, remember there was a communications blackout. Which doesn't make sense if the Air Force and Epps and Lennox can still use their walkie-talkies/radios.

Probably just to save money. If they spoke English, they would probably need to have established personalities. Not enough time and budget, when Bay needs to focus on establishing the heroes and huge CGI models like Prime and Megatron.

Last year or 2008, Amaury Nolasco confirmed Bay wanted him back for ROTF, so the character is technically not dead if Bay wants him back. But Nolasco didn't come back since he had other projects. He said Bay still would let him into TF3 if he wanted.

Technically, it was Secretary of Defense John Keller who contacted them. Remember Keller telling Glen to enter his codes into the morse code thing? Then the Air Force says something like, "Oh, we got an order from Sec. Def!"

Nope, he wasn't standing on two legs. He was seen being hauled up by Mikeala on the tow truck. When the Autobots arrived on Earth, Ratchet fired a laser to heal his voice. It worked like antibiotics kill bacteria in you, and Bee got his voice back.

They technically didn't fire the concept of people who deal with the robots. They fired the people at Sector 7 who promised every single president they'd have it under control when the robots came to Earth. Sector 7 was useless, and only made things worse. THAT'S why they were terminated.

You mean the AllSpark. No, probably not much. Had Prime killed himself with the AllSpark, thankfully, Megatron doesn't get the power and Energon of it. But... Megatron would've gone on to wage war with humanity with Prime gone, killing all the Autobots - Ratchet, Ironhide and Bee already injured - and moving on. He would've just gone back to The Fallen, and gotten the idea of the Harvester.

Most likely the bottom of the ocean, yes. They can't really bury him on land, seeing as some normal guy with a metal detector could find him.

Uh... well. Just a goof that's not really excusable. But just a split-second goof, so no big deal.