maninthebox94

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by blue death, May 11, 2009.

1. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    great guy to deal with. really quick shipping. traded him a movie swindle for MP Primes Matrix accesory. awesome junkion

2. x01618

x01618 Autobot

Ebay:
    I traded with Michael for a Classics Astrotrain. Great communication, and a nice guy. Good luck with your trades!

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    did a trade for some power ranger weapons everything arrived very safely and in a timely fashion. wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again :thumb 

4. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    made a trade for SDCC Rodimus and let me tell i ripped this bad boy out of the pakcage (which btw had like 4 layers of wrap for safety, and because he was taunting me with my Rodimus love). thanks again for an awesome Transaction Michael!

5. Evac

Evac decepticons era

News Credits:
    awesome Seller...highly recommended...A++++

6. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Traded US MasterScream for alts Bluestreak and Movie Jazz and he threw in an extra Swindle repaint. All around 100% pure awesome and would trade with again.

7. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Had a lot of difficulty getting paid for the loose TRU Reissue Soundwave I sold him. We were supposed to trade simultaneously, but he did not send the money until he was contacted by me multiple times and at least once by an admin. He was also not truthful about having received Soundwave.

That being said, he did eventually come through and sent the money a few weeks after he was supposed to. So, I would strongly recommend trading with him only if you are receiving payment or your half of the trade first.

PM me if you want any additional info. I will be modifying my comments if I see he has not caused any other junkion users trouble by the end of the year as I feel he should have an opportunity to redeem himself.