Make Toys Cross Dimension MTCD01P - Metallic Striker Manus

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Black Convoy, Nov 26, 2018.

1. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    Mine arrived today. I'm not going to mess with him much or bother transforming him; I bought and sold the first run version, and I still have Noir on my desk. This is just for a display of Primes.

As a display piece he certainly looks great. But the the bicep and wrist swivels are a bit looser than I'd like, and the ball joints in the shoulders and neck are downright atrocious.

2. Agent 53

Agent 53 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this (and given that the mold has about 4 threads I don't want to check) but I've discovered a simple way to give manus a weaponised alt mode.
    If you extend the barrel of the cannon (the weather vane one that mimics the one from Classsics prime) and flip out the end of the it, it can slot in more or less as normal (I've tried and the axes still fit on the back) at which point the end can be flipped down, making a sort of turret.
    As I said, I don't know if anyone else has bought this up (it seemed obvious when I thought of it so I'm guessing someone else has) but if not, then here. (I have no Pics)

3. you know my name

you know my name Well-Known Member

Anybody looking at parting with their energon axe?

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

When I got this figure, I put it on the shelf since I had the regular version on the desk to mess with. Just tried to transform this guy and I'm having issues with the tabs. Do I need to shave them down some?