Major Clue of the Dinobot Origin

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by JohnRedcorn, Jun 16, 2014.

1. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking at the "Villian" trailer that featured Lockdown's voice, I have a theory of how the Dinbots might have been created. In one of the shots we see a floating object ahead of some ships. My guess it is the Vector Sigma key. In G1, the Vector Sigma key changes turns things into metal, like trees and rocks, etc. What if the Dinobots were originally Dinosaurs that turned into metal creatures that got caught up in the cyberforming process?

2. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

I don't think they were any kind of accident I think they're early Cybertronians sent to Earth for a specific purpose

3. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i don't know. you could be right, but i doubt it.

i think the dinobots are cybertronians from cybertron. and if the ship simply turned the dinosaurs into dinobots, there's a MAJOR size discrepancy there. the dinobots are just too big to simply be metallic versions of real dinosaurs.

but again, you could be right, i just don't think so.

someone said that they heard that the dinobots are a special operations team sent from cybertron.. but who knows.

i just really hope the explanation is a good one. bay has been hesitant to put the dinobots in this universe since they wouldn't make much sense, so i would assume that he has a pretty good reason for them since they're in this movie.

4. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    where they heard the special operation rumor?