Maiden japan

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by CURAMEN, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Prime Evil

Prime Evil Renegade

Got my part of my order in the mail this past friday and everything was incredible. Even though I didn't get my full order yet, even with partial pieces, they make a world of difference with these figures. Thanks so much for helping me make these guys look a lil different from each other.

2. wwoptimusprime

wwoptimusprime Till all are one

While i was at botcon, my parts arrived at my house. was so excited to get home and check them out. They are a great addition to my (as of now) small Junkion army. cant wait till there are more parts to purchase and more heads. Great job on everything.

3. Nyarlahotep

Nyarlahotep Radicon Scourge

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've ordered a number of pieces from MAIDEN and each time I am more and more impressed with his abilities. The Wreckgar kit is incredible, and I even got a bonus Junkion head because I had to wait a little longer than usual. Can't recommend enough!

4. Arkvander

Arkvander Optimal Optimist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Great, great seller. Everything arrived as promised, Maiden kept up the communication to let me know what was going on. Will gladly do business with him in the future. Highly recommended.

5. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    their is nothing i say about this man that hasnt already been said, other than he has single handedly made collecting a million times more fun for me, and he is the only person or product that i actually feel like hes doing me a favor instead of the other way around. LONG LOVE MAIDENJAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Schide

Schide Buyer of Too Much

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got a Wreck Gar Head B from him, absolutely wonderful piece. Will definitely be ordering more once he opens up orders again.

Simply awesome.

7. SilverHeart

SilverHeart Well-Known Member

love the stuff this guy makes. great guy. would order from him any day. got wreck gar upgrades A +++

8. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Got another batch of custom heads!!
    Can't say enough about Maiden Japan..
    Great service, great customs, and great prices. :thumb 

I will buy from him again! :D 

9. leobreaker1977

leobreaker1977 Well-Known Member

Thanks again for the wreakgar kit! Amazaing set, it surpased my expectations by vorns! lol. Excelent communication and a real bargin for such and amazing add-on kit. Thanks again.

10. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

I got my Wreck Gar kit....holy smoke, this is incredible work worth every penny. Very fine craftsmanship and great to deal with--highly recommended everyone!

11. kaos

kaos the original thirteen

wreck gar add on set

recently got some off my w.gar armors from MJ..and all i got to say is...

MJ's WORK IS BAR-NONE SOME OF THE BEST!!!!...if u dont have these sets order u need to go to church and confess ur sins......will be ordering massive amounts more of these..paint/craftmanship all top notch...and feel free to add my Pm here MJ.. about how awesome i think ur work is...L8s

12. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    I purchased a set of piledrivers and a couple of wreck gar add on parts. The first set of piledrivers got so manhandled in the mail that when it arrived in Europe only bits and pieces were left. Maiden Japan has been great in communication and immediately replaced my set with a new set shipped together with my wreck gar parts at no additional cost.

The latter set arrived pristine and everything fits like a glove! I love the pieces.

Thank you for the service and I wish you and your business all the good things!

iDD

13. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got my other Junkion head completing my first order today. These are very exceptional and well worth the wait. Can't wait for more heads.

14. Jazz Meister

Ebay:
    Great guy bought a few items from me and was quick to pay, great communication and very professional. Thanks again.

15. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Did a trade for one of his junkion heads and bought 2 others .Perfect transaction and a great deal. Thanks a Bunch, Highly recommended and great work!!!!

16. Blackstreak

Blackstreak Member

I received my Junkion head today. Really awesome. Glad I did business w/ Maiden Japan. Will likely do business again for more pieces on future Jumkions. Thank you very much.

17. gothsaurus

gothsaurus Evil Overlord of Doom

Ebay:
    Had to post a shining review. These Junkion sets were amazing quality... the crisp sculpt, tight and vibrant paint apps, snug fit. They were far, far superior than I ever expected. My sincere thanks and shining praise, my friend. Thanks again!!!

18. Jazz Meister

Ebay:
    Got another partial order today. I love these add-ons they are addicting want to order some more so badly.

19. redguyver

redguyver Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just put in a huge order should tide me over for a couple months! Lol great prices and awesome attention to detail . There isnt one junkion i own that doesnt have a maiden japan part ...and i have alot of junkions . The best custom parts I've ordered : although their awesomeness is hampering my other buys since all I wanna buy these days are junkions and mj parts : D
    Keep up the good work Diasuke! You rock!

20. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I got the last of my Junkion parts from MJ, hes stuff is top notch!! Great communication!! Will buy more in the future!! Thanks A+