M Alex's collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by M Alex, May 23, 2017.

1. LSyd

LSyd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    awesome. i love the meerkats too lol

-

• Like Like x 1
  2. 55buckets

55buckets More Ultra Magnus Please :P

Nice, that UM is a beauty! :cool: 

• Like Like x 1
  3. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Update! October 2022

Unfortunately, I'm slowly drawing to a close... I got most of the stuff I want.

Shelf 1: G1 Season 1 - Autobots
    I'm happy with this one. I'm thinking about switching Jazz for FTs version. I like this figure, but it already had two breakages. Fixed them, and works fine, but it does leave a sour taste.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 2: Season 1 Decepticon Command.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 3: Season 3 Decepticon Command

I just bought FT's Mercenary and Forager. Along with grenadier they will be here in bug mode. Yeah, I know that the Insecticons never appeared in S3, but I really liked them since I was a kid.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 4: G1 Season 3 Autobots

I think this is the first shelf I considered complete. Hot Rod doesn't have the top on his head fully pressed in, cause if he would, then it would obscure his eyes when I look at the shelf standing. Sucks on the picture but looks good IRL.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 5: G1 Season 1&2 Autobots.

I intend on managing to fit Pipes here at one point. I'm also open to adding an MP Hound here (but I'll keep Willis nonetheless), but first I'd like a non-perishable version.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 6: G1 S1-2 Decepticons

TC is temporarily here, as I hope to have a Blitzwing take his place. I'll probably move him to a different shelf then.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 7: Stunticons and friends

The big problem with Quakewave is that he's so bloody awesome. I can't get to selling him, so he's staying.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 8: Work in progress: Autobots

For a very long time I had no idea where this was going. Looks like it'll be a movie/idw shelf. I hope to get a Blaster and Camshaft here (I had both toys as a kid). If it gets crowded, I'll get rid of Loud Pedal and MP Prowl (probably just relocate the latter, as I've always loved Prowl). I like the mixture of Studio Ox, cartoon and IDW aesthetics.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 9: Wrecker shelf
    I know some people dislike mixing CHUG with Masterpieces, but I'm not one of them :) 
    [​IMG]

Shelf 10: Constucticons

Finally got around to painting their eyes. Kinda messed up a bit on Mixmaster (couldn't take his face off, as the screw is stripped) and Long Haul, but its good enough. I need to get around to getting some risers for this one.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 11: The Lost Light
    I'd love a more Lost Light accurate Whirl and a Nautica, but they're not happening.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 12: IDW Decepticons
    A bit all over the place (as the comic book designs changes with time), but Works OK. However, This still needs some tweaking.[​IMG]

Shelf 13: IDW/Headcanon Scavangers.
    I pretend that Battletrap is Crankcase.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 14: Quintesson court
    The picture doesn't do this one justice. One of my favorite displays in my collection.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 15: Autobot Toughs
    Another one that turned out fantastic.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 16: WIP/Misfits
    This will likely be for all the figures I like, but don't fit elsewhere. UT Octane used to live here, but I decided to sell him.
    [​IMG]

Shelf 17: Big guys
    Menasor needs a Deadend :( 
    [​IMG]

Final: The entire collection (sans combiners/Omega, which are on a Kallax on the opposite side of the room.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. ProfessionalIcee

ProfessionalIcee I have a fear of places so I want to change shape.

My favorite IDW Decepticon is Arcana, glad he got a spot on the shelf. Also, so jealous of that T30 Brainstorm.

• Like Like x 1
  5. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    He moves around quite a lot ;)  He actually is the only remaining intact toy from my childhood :(  (and he's missing the rest of G1 Brainstorm)

6. ProfessionalIcee

ProfessionalIcee I have a fear of places so I want to change shape.

Too bad, I have a headless Fangry as well. :( 

I noticed you have T30 Blitzwing? Are you planning on replacing him or are you content?

7. M Alex

M Alex Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I actually like him, and intend on keeping him on that shelf :) 
    I did mod him so his arms aren't so floppy however.
    I do, however, hope that FT releases theirs at some point for the masterpiece part of my collection.