Low Budget Tales

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Sidewings, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Sidewings

Sidewings Victim Of Boredom 2

Welcome all the unfortunate souls that found this comic. I decided to give it a shot in making funnies.
    God help us
    Low Budget Tales are going to be a mix of various toylines, action and comedy. As the title stands you can expect crappy effects and small amount of new characters. For now I give you the first page, but more stuff will come soon.
    If not eternity
    Story is simple. We have two worlds: Attic and Downstairs.
    Attic is location inhabited by various toylines and especially Transformers. Everyone live their peaceful lifes with mild randomness disturbing it. Downstairs is more dangerous loaction that is inhabited by those who can survive such conditions and model kits who are dominant toys here. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg Well, I guess I threw you on a bit deep water there, but I promise that story will become clearer. I'm not going to spoil much info about the characters so for now I can tell you that Rewind is whiny director version of Squidward. I will try to work on this comic a bit more dilligent than on the rest of my threads. Feel free to share your thoughts. Enjoy your stay.

• Like Like x 4
  2. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

:lol  So I guess that Rewind is the M. Knight Shyamalan of robot filmmakers.