Louisiana Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Cyber Bishop, Apr 10, 2004.

1. sithlord9849

sithlord9849 Well-Known Member

TRU In metairie had a bunch of the Mudflap and Inferno exclusives as of about 5:00 PM along with wave 1 and 2 animated deluxes and lugnut/megatron/starscream/bulkhead voyagers.

2. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Just checked. LOTS of wave 1 Animated Deluxes and Voyagers at the Pineville Wally...just no Grimlock...:( 

3. Jetfireinthesky

Jetfireinthesky Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Toys'R'Us on Veterans in Metairie has Animated, Movie Exclusives, Universe (got Sunstreaker and Prowl today), and Marvel Crossovers. I expected to see Universe in like three weeks since that's how long it usually takes to get stuff but nope. It's there two days after news breaks out.

Target on the I-10 Clearview exit also has Deep Space Starscreams. Still deciding if I should get one of those.

4. sithlord9849

Muaahahha! Nice Jetfire; I just picked up some of that Universe goodness at TRU. I also picked up Animated Voyager Optimus Prime at the Target in Clearview mall; I think they had 2 left.

5. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    Over in Slide Toys R Us I pick up Universe stuff.

6. WheelJacksWrkShp

WheelJacksWrkShp Here goes nothin'

Toys R Us in Bossier had Classics 2.0 I got Tankor & Sunstreaker. I left Prowl due to funding. They also had Mudflap and Redalert. The Walmart on Shreveport Barksdale Hwy had a Lugnut but I have it now. Still can't find Grimlock and wished I had gone ahead and gotten Prowl and Mudflap.

7. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Times like this I get even angrier the bastards shut-down the TRU in Alexandria. Your reports were the nails in the preverbial "coffen" that persuaded me to decide to just order the Universe Deluxes from HTS.

I hate central LA. Hello New Mexico...

8. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

I got the Prowl and Sunstreaker at the TRU in Marrero on Saturday. I went back this morning and all the others were all gone. One of the mysterious hoarders of Louisiana appears to have come and bought all of them up. I can't tell you how many times I've seen something one day, and seen them all disappear the next around here. . .it would be funny if it didn't really suck (cuz I know that when I'm missing finding something, that this is often the reason why).

9. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Wheres Marrero at?

10. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Hit up the K-Mart in Pineville yesterday. No Animated. All they had was a few Movie deluxes.

11. karamazov80

South of New Orleans.

12. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

any sitings of universe in baton rouge?

13. karamazov80

Not that I have seen. . .not like it would matter. The "hoarders" around here are even more vulture-like than the ones near New Orleans. However, if I do see some, I'll PM you.

14. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Seems like down in Southern LA, and Monroe are the only places to find Classics 2.0 so far. Stupid central La...

15. sithlord9849

Stopped by Toys R Us and walmart in Metairie last night; neither had anything new. Toys R Us was out of the Universe classics. I might stop by Target on my way home tonight and see if they have anything new; although I seriously doubt it.

16. ROCK_LEE

You checked there recently? I saw alot of animated at the walmart on Siegen last time i went. In the side aisle, picked up my grimlock there.

17. karamazov80

Yeah, I have seen Animated everywhere in great abundance. I think the heavy supply of these has been a strong factor. There might also be less demand, though. . .I'm a Joe collector first and a Transformers fan 2nd, so most of my experiences are from trying to get the 25th Joes, which can be really difficult to get your hands on.

18. WheelJacksWrkShp

Just picked up Deluxe Soundwave and Voyager Prime at Target on Youree in Shreveport. It was the last Soundwave with nothing left in the back and there was 1 Prime left. There was nothing to mention at Toys R Us or the Walmarts.

19. ROCK_LEE

Have there been any universe sightings at Walmart? I was able to pick up sunstreaker and prowl at TRU in Baton rouge thanks to karamazov80. However they seemed to be out of Tankors/Octanes. Please let me know if anyone sees any.

20. WheelJacksWrkShp

Picked up Classics Prowl at Walmart on Youree Dr. Yesterday. There was plenty of Tankor and Sunstreaker and I grabbed the last Prowl.