Lost TF Prime Fan Art picture, please help me locate it

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Optimus4EVER, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Optimus4EVER

Optimus4EVER Youngling Femmebot Prime-In-Training

News Credits:
    Greetings friends, Autobots, Decepticons, and whatever else you ascribe to fellow fans!

A friend told me about a Transformers Prime Fan Art picture someone did. It’s been a year or so since said friend saw the picture and they didn’t take it when they saw it. They have no idea what they were searching for when they came across it.

The picture was described to me as this:

Post Beast Hunters Rising movie

Optimus Prime as a Spark in the Well of Allsparks with Ratchet sitting nearby.

I’m not sure if there was a caption on the image or if the image’s title was something like – Ratchet Never Left his Good Friend – or something like that.

I know it was a clean picture. I have tried about a hundred different searches and haven’t come across it. I have no idea what art tools were used or whether it was done by hand or on the computer…it was really good from what I understand. If you know or have it please post it below, I wanted to see it. Please & THANKS to everyone who helped! Please excuse all errors.

2. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Pinterest:
    I think I remember seeing something like that on DeviantArt a long while ago, but I couldn't tell you much more beyond that.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You can search tumblr with 2 tags #ratchet #optimus and it might come up.