Lost Media: Transformers "Five Faces of Darkness - Part 1" Ted Schwartz Version

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Bravemaximike

Bravemaximike Road Warrior

Man, this Tevor guy has a PERFECT Hot Rod voice!!!!
    That being said, he doesn’t quite emote or have the inflection most of the cast has all the time. If I had to guess, that may be why he was re-cast…?

At any rate, it’s kinda fun seeing this episode.
    As a kid there was a long while where all I had as the Movie, and this one episode.
    And yeah, the animation is a step down from seasons 1 and 2 (there are some great season 3 episodes though!!!)
    And it’s surreal hearing a different voice as I watched this. Great find and post!!!!

2. Ultra magnus13

Ultra magnus13 Well-Known Member

I think I like this better. It's a good middle ground. In the movie Judds, Hotrod, sounds young. Then it jumps to S3 Rodimus, and he doesn't just sound older, he sounds weary and old. This seems like better progression with him sounding more mature than Hotrod, but not overly so. His real S3 voice is more fitting for a Rodimus that has lead long enough for it to weight on him.

3. signals3

signals3 Frightfully Important

News Credits:
    Wow, when the recap is over and the actual episode starts, I'm amazed at the quality of the animation. It's seamless. You go fron the movie to FFoD pt 1 and I can't even tell! :rolleyes: