Lost Light #25 Preview

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by SonicGX98, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ultramagnus1

ultramagnus1 Well-Known Member

Wasn't swerve missing an arm at the end of the last issue,? Will we see that being repaired? Is it even important?

I always felt prime was giving his own eulogy in issue 24 so him being dead here wouldn't surprise me. Another noble sacrifice no doubt. Its not like we've seen that before. :rolleyes: 

It does feel like Unicron should've been out before this. The fact that it isn't would suggest that its not the big spoiler for it we think it is. The fact we see prowl here doesn't mean he killed shockwave. Maybe he escaped to tell the tale. I do think the issue will go back in time and then jump forward at the end.

2. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    Prowl specifically says he's going back to Earth to report to Windblade, and he's been a rogue agent up until now, so nope. This can really only fit after Unicron.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    Well come on. It’s prowl. If there’s one asshole destined to survive this all it’s him. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall The original Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

News Credits:
    The fact of we don't know WHEN this takes place shows it's likely a few hundred years after "Unicron.." But wow... the emptiness of every panel so far just feels more haunting.. and the title. "How to say goodbye, part 2."

but I don't wanna say goodbye!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mattymo

Mattymo Banned

News Credits:
    I’ve always been a bit critical over MTMTE/LL for reason I feel justified. If I have an issue I don’t bitch and moan and just say it sucks. I will explain how I feel and have a discussion over it.

That said I read these pages and muttered to myself “oh I’m not ready”

• Like Like x 2
  6. Stryyder

Stryyder Just another soldier

We all saw how the NAILs accepted the Bots and Cons after Chaos. Imagine showing up on a fully populated planet of bots that have no idea who you are mostly and then saying "hey we're gonna be in charge". I think "New Cybertron" needs some time to settle before the old guard tries to emigrate.

• Like Like x 1
  7. BATTLEMASTER

BATTLEMASTER Thunderlips Overlord fan and 3D designer/printer

So when's Prowl getting his eye fixed? I thought it was fixed when he met with Fort Max in Titans Return. But everywhere else it's been missing...

8. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Seems that’s been written off as an error and he’s decided to keep it broken... we don’t really know the in story reason.

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    Guys James Roberts just confirmed on Twitter that LL #25 takes place after Unicron and OP and advised to not read LL if you want to remain unspoiled for those two.

10. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm...

James Roberts on Twitter

• Like Like x 1
  11. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    I’ve waited long enough, I’m reading it.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Treadshot 2.0

Treadshot 2.0 Action Master

News Credits:
    Live from the Department of too little, too late! LOL

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall The original Mad Genius Gunpla and Cow Master

News Credits:
    I think Prowl's adopted the "in the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king..." philosophy. He's been the puppet of everyone (Senate, Sentinel, Optimus, Bombshell, his two forced Combinations (Devastator and the Enigma), Sentinel again), always having his own angle and feels jaded by the whole thing, so keeping himself with only one good functioning eye is his paranoia of "Don't take your eye off them, again." ..but yeah, he's still the biggest prick in the whole IDW-Verse...

It's going to be really difficult to look at his character without thinking about how this generation moving forward in the reboots.

14. TheSuperion

TheSuperion No am Bishoujo!

Man, I'm not sure why people can't see Ratchet X Drift. They've bickered like an old married couple since day one. Pharma X Ratchet (but unrequited) was the one that actually came out of left field, because it was nothing more than a bone thrown to the existing crack-ship. But whatever. I can't be mad at him giving people what they want. And it's not like he went and did literally nothing but canonize fanships. That would have been overkill, and something a less talented writer totally would totally have done because they didn't have any other leg to stand on. (On a related note, I'm still mad about the Korra fanbase mostly forgiving Brian and Michael for four seasons of shitty writing just because they canonized Korrasami out of left field. But then, the Legend of Korra was the most disappointing sequel series to me since the Star Wars Prequels, so I'm not exactly unbiased about this.)

15. Thumbaticon

Thumbaticon "It's all right, I'm an emergency vehicle!"

You never know, another Shockwave-level reveal could be casually mentioned and i'm not going to take that risk. Time to crawl under my rock until Unicron #6!
    upload_2018-11-6_20-23-53.png

16. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Having read it, I can safely say that if you've read the preview already, there's no Shockwave level reveal to be had.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thumbaticon

Thumbaticon "It's all right, I'm an emergency vehicle!"

oh thank Rung! *crawls out of rock*

• Like Like x 1
  18. Boatformer

Boatformer #HaulOfFame

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think that's deliberate. First time we saw it "fixed" was the end of Sins of the Wreckers, but then it was broken again when he showed up in exRID. Then he got it fixed on Luna One, only for it to apparently break again...

19. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime Subjectively Objective

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All that loose shrapnel flying from flipped tables.

Either that or he keeps getting all his egotistical, self-important righteousness stuck in his eye.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Swerve

Swerve Well-Known Member

We don't really know how Cybertronian replacement limbs and organs work. We tend to assume that, because they're, well, machines, the new limb meshes in identically with the old- certainly, that prostheses can be far more seamless and have far more functionality than in an organic life form at our current technological levels- however maybe there are some small changes in function. Replacement eyes might be modular.

Perhaps, a long time ago now, Prowl was left asking First Aid or Velocity, about the eye "You mean, it can work outside my body?"

Maybe he doesn't keep losing that eye, per-se. Maybe it's more a case that Prowl has found out that he can leave his eye in various places to spy on people, and Windblade has yet to get a powerful enough restraining order.

• Like Like x 1