Lost and found.....

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by DocSeth81, Feb 6, 2017.

1. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I wanted to restore my Optimal Optimus figure from 1999/2000. It didn't need that much but what it did need was the 6 armor pieces. I found them online for a really good price and I got them last week in the mail. My nieces came over yesterday to spend the day with my mom and my older niece LOVES transformers so I wanted to show her what I just got. Long story short, I can't find the armor pieces I just got. I tear apart my room, today I went as far as to empty out most of the room and I still couldn't find it. I was super pissed off yesterday until my friend told me her chronic health problems came back and it put things in perspective forme. She made me her emergency medical proxy along with her mother. To make a detour in the story, I Used to make Justice League Unlimited custom action figures. I lost interest but still have A LOT of fodder, so a friend wanted them and I put them in a HUGE bag to split between him and another online friend. The first friend asked if I could send him a list of what I was sending him and that's where the optimal optimus parts were. I accidentally put the parts in the JLU bag. I feel hella stupid, but in the process of stripping my room, I found 3 books I was looking for and a gift card to go to the movies

2. DocSeth81

Ebay:
    Oh my stars and garters, here's the punchline of the story........ I go to my garage to get Optimal Optimus, I gave Optimal Optimus to charity last year........

• Like Like x 2
  3. flik68

flik68 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lolol :lolol :lolol :lolol :throw :throw :gen069: :stick: :popcorn 

4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Pure Passion

News Credits:
    If you can't even remember you have a figure then spend money on it, only to forget about them too I think you need to seriously reconsider your collecting man.

5. ServO

ServO Seeker (I look for stuff) Super Mod TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's ok...
    I accidentally built the same model kit twice by accident.
    Enterprise D from Star Trek...
    I was a week into the build, and I kept having waves of Deja Vu while detailing the saucer section hull...finished it off, and put it on display.
    Moved a few months later, and discovered the exact same kit built and detailed in a box with other completed models I had packed away to make room on some shelves.
    I showed my wife.
    She just shook her head, and suggested I take a break from building any more Star Trek models for a while.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    Smart woman. More money for Transformers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DocSeth81

Ebay:
    I have a big box in my garage of beast era through unicron trilogy stuff I am waiting to appreciate that isn't part of my "real" collection. My "real" collection is stuff I've gotten in the last 2 1/2 years, mainly CHUG stuff
    and
    I have a health problem that effects my memory.

8. Electro Rush

Electro Rush Just a guy waiting for the perfect Whirl

When I was a kid I loved my white Optimus Prime (Ultra Magnus? Who is that?). Unlike most kids, I was fairly careful with my toys, always making sure I had all of the accessories but at some point I lost Prime's head. How did that happen? No clue. I still played with my headless, battle-damaged white Prime (it's just a flesh wound) but eventually I moved on to other toys. I think I was 7 or 8. Several months pass and I was playing in the dirt outside (mom wouldn't approve) and I found a plastic thing embedded in the ground. I took it out and after I wiped it clean with my shirt (mom definitely wouldn't approve) I discover it to be my missing white Optimus head! I ran inside and took out my decapitated Prime body and put back his head. My autobots had their albino leader again! Later he'd be replaced with Powermaster Prime when I turned 9 but not before I took a crayon to give that white Prime his real red and blue colors. Why was Prime white in the first place? Geez.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. Esteban

Esteban I run alone.

Best thread ever!

• Like Like x 2