Loss in the family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Masterblaster, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ironhide2005

Ironhide2005 PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW

News Credits:
    Oh wow this sounds like a fairly horrible week I send my condolences to your grandmother as well and I understand how it is to be close with one's step-family I view them as my own as well.

2. Masterblaster

Masterblaster I'm back, bahbee!

Apparently, the funeral itself is taking place earlier than I thought: next Wednesday, though a private viewing for my family will be taking place on Sunday morning. Again, I thank all who have offered my family condolences.

3. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'm very sorry about your loss, man. I know what you're going through and it's tough but, you'll eventually get over it. Just cherish the memories and always remember that he'll still be in yours and your families' hearts. I lost the only uncle I cared about, two years ago, due to a massive stroke and brain death. I still think about it every day.

4. Masterblaster

Masterblaster I'm back, bahbee!

To every member that has responded to this topic thus far, I thank you for your support.

I just got back from the funeral home today; it was the last time we ever got to see their bodies, considering that they'll be cremated. I'll be honest: the viewing hit me harder than I thought. After about five minutes of looking at them, I started crying and had to excuse myself. After taking a few moments to compose myself, I went back in to say my peace and pray. I may not have believed, but she at the very least did, and I feel that it's the very least a person like her deserves.

The service, as stated before, will take place on Wed., after the cremation.

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Ouch. Sorry to hear about your losses dude.

6. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.