Lorenzo Di Bonaventura Highlights The Future Direction Of The Transformers Movie Series

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Mar 24, 2019.

1. samisham

samisham Well-Known Member

Does he have a life beyond these movies? What does he do on his days off, why does he keep making these interviews? Lorenzo mate, you've got more money than anyone here ever will, get a hobby.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  2. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a bad bad feeling about the future of these movies. Hopefully, things will become clear and they don't take a few steps back because if they do it might be the end of these movies for like 10yrs. Remember Batman and Robin, yeah, we don't want to go down that path.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:
    On Thursday,he'll start talking about his "awesome D+D campaign" that he's been planning for several years. On Friday,he'll forget about the campaign and start selling essential oils. On Saturday,he'll open up a lemonade stand near Paramount's movie lot and talk about his fanfiction ideas to anyone who walks by.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jerrimus

Jerrimus BOSS

Ebay:
    Let’s petition this site to ban any news that comes from this idiot. His story changes from day to day and it’s really becoming a sad thing to see for our franchise.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    I don't see any good coming from banning news from him. Nonsensical or not, it's still information about the future of the brand coming from an official source. I enjoy reading it, I just wish he knew what he was talking about.

6. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    This puts to bed all those people who claimed bumblebee to be a reboot as a matter of fact even though the officials have always said that it was a prequel/spinoff and have never said it was a reboot, that was YouTubers, writers and other people who didn't understand how to use information in terms of personal interpretation vs explicit official statements Screenshot_20190324-121859_Chrome.jpg

7. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    No, Lorenzo said the next main film will be a reboot and Bumblebee 2 will follow closely to that timeline it sets up. This didn't put anything in bed.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is from a new interview published this morning...

Bonaventura was asked "Bumblebee was quite a tonal departure from the Bay films and appears to be a soft reboot. Can you confirm if Bumblebee is in fact a reboot?"

Bonaventura replied "What is a reboot? I mean really? In that sense, yes it is a reboot. But also, it isn't. So what I am trying to say I guess is, do you have any crack?"

• Like Like x 4
  9. PrimalFury

PrimalFury The Chosen One

News Credits:
    Bumblebee 1 was NOT a reboot, B2 is a different case, B2 being a reboot, doesn't make B1 a reboot

10. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube (Old):
    Which doesn't make sense.

It may be a reboot, it may not and the next film is a reboot, who knows. Nothing is set in stone until script is done and they start making the movie.

11. SteelGear

SteelGear Member

Can someone at the burning house that is Paramount please put a sock in this mans mouth?

At this point, his comments are legitimately damaging the goodwill Bumblebee bought. I cant tell you how many videos I have seen from the likes of John Campea and Screen Junkies just baffled at the lack of direction of this franchise.

Honestly, I wish Hasbro could just take this franchise off of Paramount. There are studios who would actually recognise it for the potential it has. It's hard, yes, but it's not rocket science!

• Like Like x 7
  12. Deonasis

Deonasis Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You know what, IDW has done some award winning stuff. Give them some say at the table and you will get action, heart, characterisation, and a coherent story arc.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trans Theories

Trans Theories Member

This is why i need to become a Producer to fix this mess...

14. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I am always surprised this guy endured on these movies for 12 years, when he is clearly utterly in the dark about even what is going on in the movies he produces. I guess producing really just consists of money management and finding directors, because he seems to not know anything about the actual movies and what they are about.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Cosbydaf

Cosbydaf Well-Known Member

This is getting ridiculous.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Miyaren

Miyaren Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good idea in theory but each one of those non earth story would cost 200 million at least...paramount is in no position to gamble this much on a non earth tf movie
    Before you say marvel and guardians, the main characters are just actors and the planets can be green screened...for tf literally every thing on screen every minute would need to be cgi

17. GWolfv2

GWolfv2 Deathsaurus - A name you can trust for peace

News Credits:
    This week

You said it was a reboot.

This week.

OMG Lorenzo why are you even a thing?!

• Like Like x 4
  18. marktron

marktron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ha-ha in you face again bayheaters bumblebee is silly easy one-steep-changer and  TLK is about 1000 parts.. so If you have no the barin to study engineering and studied laws... you can´t apreciate it. LOLs

19. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Actually, I think I remember the writers coming up with that specific idea. The twins were Bay's idea and he threw them into the already crowded and convoluted story. ANd I think Roberto Orci has basically apologized for (or at least acknowledged the stupidity of) the Devastator balls, IIRC.
    :lolol 

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ishino

Ishino Classics Enthusiast

News Credits:
    Man, he dodges questions like a politician. Personally, I find nothing the man says relevant. Half of it is floundering and the other half most often turns out false.

I'mma just enjoy Bee for what it was; a bloody good fun Transformers movie.

• Like Like x 4