Loose Shockwave on eBay UPDATED WITH LONGARM MODE PIC

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RoboticPlanet, Sep 5, 2008.

1. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    someone got him for $200 i will never pay that much for something thats going to be in store for $20

2. Ghostofmegatron

Ghostofmegatron Well-Known Member

That picture of longarm is amazing! But how does the simble, and hands change?

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The hands are simple. They basically slide down/up from the sides of the arms. The symbol is a bit more complicated, and I'm not exactly sure how that happens. I personally think it's on some kind of panel that can either flip or slide to the side to change from one to the other. I'm really curious where some of his body parts go in alt-mode. Can't wait to see more pictures of this guy when we get the first reviews of him. Also, here's hoping it won't be too long till we get the stock photos that were shown at SDCC. I think last years were out within a week of the convention.

4. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

Ricky Bobby begs to differ!!!!!!

Mr. Dennit: Ricky, your little obscene gesture is going to cost you 100 points. Do you know how much that costs us in sponsorship dollars?
    Ricky: With all due respect, Mr. Dennit, I had no idea you'd gotten experimental surgery to have your balls removed.
    Mr. Dennit: What did you just say to me?
    Ricky: What? I said it with all due respect!
    Mr. Dennit: Just because you say that doesn't mean you get to say whatever you want to me!
    Ricky: Yes, it does!
    Mr. Dennit: No, it doesn't!
    Ricky: It's in the Geneva Conventions, look it up!

5. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    haha, im included in that bunch, its just so hard seeing such a cool figure like shockwave/longarm on ebay and not buy him since he wont be out for a couple of months, I used to never buy expensive prototypes until the animated line came out. But im glad I bought one, all four modes look awesome especially Longarm Prime.

6. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the seller raised the price to 300 BIN now, I guess shes noticing that he is in high demand

7. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    I still don't understand the venom directed at pre-release buyers. It's not like they're spending your money to buy the toys.

Well, that's because he's an idiot.

8. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

And a hilarious one at that!

My point is...lighten up both sides. The only time an insult becomes an insult is when it's acknowledged.

I spent $150 on a pre release animated soundwave because I just refused to wait for it at retail...the next week he was on ebay for about $35 from about 5 different sellers. (Damn you JENNY'S WORLD!,lol)

Oh well...some of us have spent more on accumulated parking tickets or moving violations, or even worse...women (that's some expensive SH**right there).

these are all byproducts of the choices we choose to make in life, BIG F'N Deal :rolleyes: