Looks like no Masterpiece Grimlock for me.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OblivionIchigo, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    You're welcome. Trust me, I'm just as super eager to get a hold of this figure, because it'll be another masterpiece to own, and we're already talking about keeping our network informed on the NC Sightings thread. If one of us finds him/something, we'll let you/everyone know.
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...orth-carolina-transformers-sightings-577.html - Theres the link to the sightings thread, we've got a good group of NC peeps, and sometimes we do get togethers.

Also, check out the social group (at the bottom of my signature) if you just want to chat with everyone.

2. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, don't ever use the word manifest, that's way too complicated for an employee, just ask if they have that list, you will get much less awkward silence on the phone after they try to process it.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    lol, and no sooner than giving my advice and saying how great my local TRU is and I had an employee either feed me bad info or the item was not in the manifest yet. I had someone check for me last night who said there was nothing coming in, and I roll there today (after a call from a boardie) and there were three on the shelf. Ah well, 60% of the time, it works every time.

4. Hitman84

Hitman84 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    hit two more TRU here in new england today. Nothing. I have this feeling its just going to take a couple weeks to a month for them to hit the east coast.