Looks like Bay is indeed back for a Fifth Round

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by eagc7, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    I love the film series with a passion, I hate Shymalan with a passion I'd rather not leave this movie series because of one man. Bay is better anyway.

2. Gump

Gump Banned

3. TFfanatic88

TFfanatic88 Banned

No, at least Shymalan use to make good movies. Bay has never directed a single good movie. Bay makes Uwe Boll look like Francis Ford Coppolla. Bay is a bigger hack than Pat Lee and Dan Didio.

4. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    All opinions anyway, does this matter? I just hate Shymalan and don't want him to touch a series of movies I enjoy and make them worse.

5. YoungPrime

YoungPrime DJD VET

News Credits:
    HA!

6. MarkMilton

MarkMilton Well-Known Member

yeah, i'm going to say it: if you think the Bay movies are actually GOOD!?, then you have the worst taste in filmmaking i could ever conceive of.

i, and many others, could try to explain how terrible his "films" are but it would be lost on you.

7. Starscream 91

News Credits:
    See thats what I hate about all the hatred spewed out about the bay films! Is that people think people have terrible tastes in films if they like the films and it hurts me because I'm in college trying to become a writer for either television and film. I have a passion in films and I enjoy the Transformer films among other considered terrible films like GI Joe. Gah! This stuff aggravates me.

8. Legendary Prime

Legendary Prime Last Defender of Primus

News Credits:
    Given past movies, it is highly likely:

TF1: AllSpark from Space
    TF2: Artifact in Egypt
    TF3: Moon
    TF4: Extinction of Dinosaurs
    TF5: Crashed spaceship somewhere in the deep sea or the Colosseum was built after the Gladiator Pits on Cybertron???

9. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, Transformers is about dead to me. I hope the rest of you enjoy this smoldering mess of a franchise, because the occasional toy is all I've got left.

10. optimusprime42

optimusprime42 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    tranformers 5 the crap continues

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Hyperbole taken to new heights. Not even one of those statements is true. Especially lol@ Boll. Have you ever seen one of his movies? Whatever complaints you have with Bay, he is nowhere near Boll's level of ineptitude or hackiness. And Shyamalan has made ONE decent movie. Bay has made at least a few. The Pat Lee thing isn't even worth a response.

12. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    I think anyone who doesn't like the movies is a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing moron.

I don't really, but see how fun it is to insult a huge chunk of the fandom?

Maybe try not being a dick about these things.

13. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I used to enjoy the movies.. But I think that was just my love for the franchise overriding my common sense.

Like I said a few pages back.. When you compare the transformer movies to other movies like it, it's obvious why they're bad.

It seems like he saw the source material (the G1 cartoon) and figured we'd just accept any and all goofy bullshit.

The avengers movies have proven that you can have a fun movie also be a good movie. We don't need something dark and overly serious.. We just want a good movie.

The problem is that they're just so far into this to really make any significant changes.

And I swear, if a see a vehicle disintegrate into millions of little pieces, float around, then reassemble into a robot, I'm going to be furious.

I'd kill for Abrams to have been the original director. Even though into darkness isn't loved by everyone, it still beats the best transformers movie.

At this point I think I'd prefer a live action version of the '86 movie instead of whatever bay and the writers come up with.

14. FigureGunplaFan

FigureGunplaFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you 'MURICAN True GEEWUNNERS had decided to kill him and save the world, now it's the time. =3=

[​IMG]

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol no, it did not. I love when people trot out that drek Avengers as an example of how to do anything.

16. jbot

jbot Disciple of A3

News Credits:
    As a writer, you'll quickly learn not to worry about what other people think. At the end of the day, it's only your own personal satisfaction that matters. As for Bay, he and the other movie people are laughing all the way to the bank. I personally don't enjoy these movies, but you can't argue with success.

17. Hound89

Hound89 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

This thread

18. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like 4 more than 2 and 3. There were some things I did not like with 1.

19. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

Well, Bay has been leaving now for 3 movies. You don't stay unless your getting something out of it. And on the other note, that writers room doesn't sound like it's paying off. More stuff on earth? They have wiped out most of the iconic transformers now. It would be better to change the style of them a bit and reboot the series again.

Oh well. Just another live action transformers movie I can watch in 30 minutes.

20. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well.. Considering the transformers average tomato meter is 32%, and the audience rated them 62%.. And the avengers combined scores are 83% and 88%.. Yes.. It is a good set of movies to make an example of.. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean the majority think the way you do. Clearly it's quite the opposite.

Plus, the people on rotten tomatoes are usually relatively hard on movies.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter what I compare to them, they're bad movies. Period.