Customs: Looking to Commission Someone for Shattered Glass Siege Megatron

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Galaximus Prime, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Galaximus Prime

Galaximus Prime Humans are so plicomcated

Okay, so the idea here is rather simple. I'm looking to have my Siege Voyager Megatron repainted to resemble something like in this picture right here, except to have full-body proportions in terms of the paintjob. I can supply the figure, and the idea is that he'll have Optimus Prime's color scheme, which to me is a bit more of a Shattered Glass feel than anything else I've seen.

I can provide the figure, just looking to see what this would run me. Also, the image is my own work, using a screenshot from Transformers and some time in Microsoft's Paint Program.

[​IMG]

2. rtm

rtm Well-Known Member

Hello. Have you found anyone to do this for you?

3. rtm

rtm Well-Known Member

If you haven't and you're still interested, I could do the work for you.

4. rtm

rtm Well-Known Member

This is some of my work. Hotlink is a work in progress, but I am almost done with him. I recently finished Bruticus using UT Limbs, Zeta Torso and a kit I bought from a friend and member of TFW2005. I painted Bluestreak back when Bluestreak toon was announced. I transformed him a few times, however keep in mind that once custom painted, they become more of a display piece. I paint with airbrush and use Tamiya paint and primer, and finish with Tamiya paint sealer. This helps protect the paint. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Attached Files: