1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for these Dreamwave Transformers Comics!!!!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by originaljk, Nov 20, 2008.

1. originaljk

originaljk Technobot

I am trying to complete my Dreamwave comics collection of Transformers titles. These are the issues and editions that I am looking for.

-Transformers Energon # 25 Dynamic Forces Red Foil Edition with COA.

-Transformers vs. G.I. Joe Divided Front # 1 Dynamic Forces Platinum Foil Edition with COA.

-Transformers Micromasters # 1 Dynamic Forces Red Foil Edition with COA.

-Transformers The War Within # 1 New Dimension Comics Platinum Foil Cover.

-Transformers Generation One # 7 Anime Evolution Con Edition with Do-It Youself Back Cover.

-Transformers Generation One # 7 Anime Evolution Con Green Foil Edition with Do-It Youself Back Cover.

I am willing to tradeany extra editions that I may have or pay money for these copies. You can e-mail me here or if i do not respond within a day or so e-mail me on Yahoo at originaljk555@yahoo.com. Thanks.

2. konrad25

konrad25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    have a look at my ebay stuff i got them all appart from teh gerneeration 1 they sold fast