1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for some ideas/help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Scorponok1977, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorponok1977

Scorponok1977 Member

Hi, this is my first post so i hope I'm in the right section.

I just got the GI Joe vs. Transformers Omnibus and I'm really stoked about seeing Starscream as a Cobra Night Raven. I would love to make a custom Transformer toy of it, but I'm having trouble trying to figure out the transformation process and parts. I've never done a custom transformer before, but I have some background in kitbashing from making custom computers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

You'll get more replies if this was moved to the custom threads.

*shines redline symbol in the sky*

A Starscream Raven would be amazing, the Raven has always been my fav Cobra jet. He'd also be cool as the Striker, but guess that would'nt work since it's a Joe jet

3. Kingplay

Kingplay Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    radicons it goes!

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I can't move this for you because its a different system from the Radicons, so I'm just going to lock it. please copy/paste your text into a new thread, in the Radicons, in its General Discussion forum, thank you.

and CM, just FYI:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.