Looking for some help...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Unicron2006, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Unicron2006

Unicron2006 New Member

I'm not entirely sure if this is the place to post this, and if it isn't please, move it to the correct location. Thanks in advance.

I recently got reactivated, and have way to much stuff to move around with me, so I'm selling a lot of my action figures, 90% of which are Transformers.
    I have a problem, cuz I found these:
    [​IMG]
    in a box they didn't belong, but can't for the life of me remember which toy they went to. I have the list narrowed down to either Robots in Disguise or Armada line. Any help would be fantastic, as I don't want to sell something incomplete.

2. XJunky

XJunky Howdy Ho Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    http://www.tfu.info/series/index.htm

use that to help...its pretty comprehensive....though i just went through all of armada and it doesnt look familiar at all....

oh...i skipped overload, but they dont look like the costco overload version, those are yellow....those totally look like regular overload...and if you have the costco version, shoot me a PM, ill take him

4. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think they are red enough to be the regular overload, but could be one of the repaints.

5. Unicron2006

Unicron2006 New Member

Hey, thanks a lot for the quick responses. They did go to Overload, but for some reason tehy were in my Red Alert Box. /shrug

the color may have been off 'cuz I had scanned 'em instead of trying to focus on something that small with my craptastic camera.