Looking for some 3rd Party Figures

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Victory Lap, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Victory Lap

Victory Lap Victory over Defeat!!!

Hey Everyone,

I have a habit of desperately wanting certain figures long after they are easy to find. I am looking to see if anyone has a decent price for the following figures:

MMC Ocular Max Perfection Series PS-04S Stealth Azalea (TFCON Exclusive)

MMC R-15 Jaegertron

DX-9 D06T Terror

Iron Factory EX-05 or EX-05H Windblade (Either Version)

Iron Factory EX-16H Arcee (Black Hunter Version that comes with Iron Factory War Giant - Onslaught)

Mech Ideas TTT-01G Bluster & Trench (TFCON Mario & Luigi Version or Regular Version)

I totally understand that most of these figures are out of production and hard to find, and willing to pay a bit of a premium, but ideally I would not like to spend an arm & a leg for these, otherwise I would just resort to eBay. Let me know if you are willing to part with any of these for a reasonable price!

Also, for folks in the US, I am also willing to try out something interesting and trade for anything of equal-ish value (can be multiple items) that is currently In Stock on Hasbro Pulse and will ship the items directly to you for free! Let me know if that interests you

I don't post much here on TFW, but I visit the site daily and have for years. If you want to see my feedback, here is my eBay profile: Feedback Profile

Best,

Victory Lap (Alex)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. Victory Lap

Anyone? I'd love to make a deal...Bumpin'

3. Spideypunk

Spideypunk Well-Known Member

I have iron factory Windblade that I’d consider selling. Pm me if you’re interested.

4. Victory Lap

Bumping with Updated things I am looking for.