Minor/Repaint: Looking for ROTF Bludgeon fixes...

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Markatron, May 28, 2020.

1. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    So first off, I'm aware of the mod where you swap the thigh parts. What I am looking for are fixes for two other issues.
    By Generation: - Movie/Universe/Classics Bludgeon Leg Modification Tutorial/Guide

Firstly, I read his page on TFWiki, and it said that he had hip ratchets that were misassembled? I can't seem to find anywhere else where people talk about this.
    Bludgeon (ROTF) - Transformers Wiki

And secondly, for my copy at least, Bludgeon,s right leg can't tab into the crotch piece in bot mode. I've tried shaving down corners and pieces on both sides, even tried tightening the joint using super glue, but the stupid thing still won't tab in! And by now, looking at it, it looks like it's damaged nearly beyond repair...
    20200528_172443 (1).jpg

I know, it looks bad! But in my defense, my initial attempt at doing it was over two years ago, so only today have I moved back to this to attempt it again.

If anybody knows how to fix either of these issues, let me know! Also sorry if this isn't the right fourm to psot this.

• Like Like x 1
  2. kmopotato

kmopotato spends too much on this shit

It can't tab into the crotch because you shaved away the tab

3. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Like I said, it couldn't tab in even before the tab itself was shaved. The point is that, i push it against the crotchpiece, and it pushes itself back out

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dachande

Dachande Very Hank. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm thinking you should have popped the pin on the hinge and shaved away some of the plastic that would cause the resistance. Seems like there may be a mis-mold and too much plastic remained, causing it to block.