Looking for replacement guns for TR Chromedome

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Dex Antares, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Dex Antares

Dex Antares I am a Meat Popsicle

I just got Titans Return Chromedome today, and I absolutely love him... except for those weapons. They just don't look right, and I don't care about the cheap "weapon rider" gimmick for the Titan Master robot. So I'm looking for some better looking weapons for him. I've been looking around and I can't seem to find anything except a pair of 3D printed ones on eBay, but they're going for $22. Does anybody have a more affordable alternative?

2. 0ptimusMin0r

0ptimusMin0r Predacons

GIVE HIM A SHOTGUN FROM A CW DELUXE. SIREN HAVE A SAW OFF SHOTGUN ACCORDING TO BIO.

3. loachridge

loachridge Member

Get me a link to that Ebay picture of the guns you like. I can get you close or model the G1 weapons he carried.

4. loachridge

loachridge Member

Just checking Shapeways, there is one pair that looks great and has been printed for $7.66.
    I wouldn't normally promote another modeler, but PEACE_MAKER_DDMTF, does good work.

5. Dex Antares

Dex Antares I am a Meat Popsicle

Dang, wish I'd seen these sooner. I actually went ahead and ordered from Printformers on eBay. No regrets though. He did a fantastic job on the rifles, and we're chatting about getting some other parts made, including an adapter for Generations Whirl to be able to "hold" 5mm weapons in his claws (I have a spare Great Sword I wanna give mine).