Looking for Pepsi Decals

Discussion in 'Requests' started by metalwar2010, Jul 10, 2019.

1. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hopefully I'm in the right place because I'm not sure where else to post this request.

I'm looking for someone that can replicate the big Pepsi decals for G1 Optimus Prime that was only available in Canada. I've ask a seller on Ebay, who was from Canada and was selling them at one point, who claimed she was the only one that had access to the original decals but went radio silence on me for some reason, which is odd seeing she claims on her account she sells for extra money due to being a photographer so a bit odd to pass up business knocking on your door but I digress...

I just tried Toyhax and got a "were to busy" response. They were polite of course but a bummer none the less, as I would prefer they do them since I know what to expect.

SOoooooo, I'm looking for another avenue to get these made. The reason for them, is I'm trying to give the newer Pepsi Prime (Pepsi logo on the cab and logo on the shoulders) his G1 trailer with those decals on it. I like Pepsi that much. What can I say. I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance!!

Attached Files:

2. metalwar2010

metalwar2010 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Bumping for help!!!