Looking for people who want their MS Juggernaut head modded to put on their BAF

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by squeezeplay, Jan 2, 2017.

1. squeezeplay

squeezeplay Vegan Truth

[​IMG]

The image posted is of a Marvel Legends Juggernaut BAF with it's original head next to the same BAF after a Marvel Select Juggernaut head has been modded and popped onto the neck peg. I can do this mod for anyone who has the MS Juggernaut and wants to be able to pop that head onto the BAF Juggernaut and back off again at will. The mod is completely reversible in case you ever want to put the MS head back on the MS body. The MS head will stay on snugly just as the BAF head does and is still perfectly poseable.

All I need is for someone to send me their MS Juggernaut head plus a certain donor ML head, and Paypal me $8 which includes the shipping back from me to you. Alternately, if you don't have an extra ML head of the type needed, you can simply Paypal me $16 and I will buy a figure just to use the head. I will do the modification as soon as I have the MS head and donor head and will ship the newly modded MS head back to you that day (as long as it's not Saturday afternoon or Sunday).

Please comment only if you're interested in having me do this work for you. If you don't know how to get the Select head off of the body, I can walk you through it. I can also do other mods and limited custom work if you want. Please let me know what else you need done.

2. Thepasha

Thepasha New Member

Ebay:
    Hey, I know you posted this over a year ago but were you still offering this?

Thanks!

3. squeezeplay

squeezeplay Vegan Truth

Yes, I still am. However, if you need me to buy the figure to use the donor small head the price is higher. If you already have the donor head the price is the same. PM me for details.