1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Mighty Mugg Venom

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by swampflight, Aug 11, 2008.

1. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Either loose or boxed,I'm willing to make a deal and I can either trade for Transformers figures(only),or pay a reasonable cash amount or do both.I really need help on this because its a gift for my Daughter.Please PM me with any offers.I have positive feedback on this site,Seibertron.com,and The Allspark and I'll make an excellent deal!Thanx for looking.This thread is closed and I want to thank everyone who replied with help on this.My Daughter is going to be very happy!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  2. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

He will be part of the wave 3 revision of the Marvel Muggs. Be patient and you'll see him on the shelves again. Avoid paying the huge ebay prices.

3. swampflight

swampflight Banned

bump

bump

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

bump

bump

5. LordStanley1893

LordStanley1893 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Thanx for the help

I appreciate all the input about the Venom MM but I'm trying to aquire this as soon as possible because its a gift.Is there anyone out there who can help me on this?Trust me,you will be getting the better end of the deal I'm making!

7. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Last bump

I guess I'll have to wait and try to get Venom when it comes out again and probably end up paying $50.00 because some jerk is going to buy them all up like last time.Thanx to Blue Meanie & Lordstanley for the help on this.If anyone is willing to take up my offer I'll still give someone the better end of the deal and will end up getting a lot for the MM.

8. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

PM sent.

9. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Got one!!!

This thread is closed.