Looking for CW BCOP parts

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by SyntheticPacifist, Aug 29, 2019.

1. SyntheticPacifist

SyntheticPacifist New Member

Hi there! I'm looking for someone who could spare the combined-mode crotch panel and (its) left forearm panel. I just recently bought a cheap copy of the figure off of eBay for the purposes of using the SND Primo X-Mortis kit on it (of which I have yet to purchase), and I hadn't realized it was missing those parts. Of course, I should have paid better attention to what was being sold, but oh well. It was just shy of $30 with shipping, as opposed to upwards of $50 for most being sold on eBay currently. So, I was hoping that someone on these boards would be kind enough to let me buy these parts to make it, y'know. Actually worth upgrading. I'd even be happy to just get the crotch panel, since that's the only part I'm missing that is pretty much required for the kit to work.

Anyways, thank you in advance for your consideration! Have a nice day.

2. SyntheticPacifist

SyntheticPacifist New Member

Bumpity bump

3. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am not sure if you would need the crotch plate for the combined mode with the SNK kit Primo x-Mortis. I have the Prefecto version before and I don't believe it is really necessary for the X-Mortis. I will let you know when I fiddle around with it later.