Heavy/Scratch: Longhaul for reborn devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Destructicon 1, Apr 15, 2010.

?

what color should i paint him?

Poll closed Jul 17, 2010.
  1. traditional green

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. purple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. black

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. sum other color

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

here's longhaul. he was custom built from unicron arms and groin for the lower body. if u notice its the same as mench0ys predaking x. he really helped me out tryin to figure out how to do it, thanks man! the upper body is universe dropshot with a tru dumptruck cab and lego and technic pieces. the tires come from the same dumptruck and are detachable as u can see in 1 of the pics and can be used as club type weapons. devys groin shield just sits on the dump bucket in truck mode, and attaches to an arm in bot mode as a shield. the dump bucket splits into 3 pieces for devy and bot mode. the sides are from a tru toy semi trailer. the middle is from that same dumptruck the tires and cab came from. in bot mode the middle section attaches to his back and for devy mode too. the side pieces attach to his shoulders and give him kinda a cap look. in devy mode the sides attach to the side of the legs to provide a little stabilaty and a more bulked up look since he has such a wide chest. i added unicrons feet for devy mode to give him knee spikes,and he just carries them in truck mode. also his other alt mode is a energon conversion station. lastly though he is headless rite now cause of how i have devy put together it's gonna be a challenge!
    haul1.JPG

haul2.JPG

haul3.JPG

haul4.JPG

haul5.JPG

haul7.JPG

*UPDATE 4/18/2010*
    as u can see longhaul is headless. ive come up with some possibilities! tell me which one u like the best? no matter which i pick it will be modde in some way. im kinda leaning toward the first one a little.
    IMG_1152.JPG

IMG_1153.JPG

IMG_1154.JPG

IMG_1155.JPG

IMG_1157.JPG

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  2. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    This thing is seriously INSANE!!!

Oh and I love Legos don't you?

3. Destructicon 1

yeah i really kinda broke the mold with him!

4. Destructicon 1

*update*