LOL, who's this, Ultima Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LatinJEM777, Jan 23, 2008.

1. LatinJEM777

LatinJEM777 TFW's Premier Shredder

I googled up Omega Prime, since I finally have the two brothers and wanted reference pics for transforming into Omega Prime and ran into this (this isn't my pic). I'm not a big fan of supermodes, but I was bored and wanted to make Omega Prime. I just think this is ridiculous looking. :) 

[​IMG]

Also a question to those who own RID Prime. Those who are experiencing splitting tires, arae they the small ones? Two of them are splitting on mine, but not all the way.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I remember this. bwtf has it like that as well but I think the ladder was mounted on his arm instead. I had it displayed like that for ages until it took a fall and it never got back into position :D .

3. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
  4. Jedah

Jedah Bring me sunshine.. TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah i remember bwtf showing pics with the ladder attached to the arm, its how i had mine displayed aswell, not very stable though lol.

5. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I always assemble it like bwtf does, with the launchers on the legs, the extra shoulder-pads on the shoulders (not like in the pic), and the ladder on the arm.