LoC Series II on HTS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Steevy Maximus, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Hasbro has updated HTS with Series II of the Legends of Cybertron line, featuring Jetfire, Evac, Leobreaker, and Scourge

All are listed as coming soon, but hopefully like BW 10th figures, it will only be a week or two, unlike Decepticharge who has been removed from the site

2. DeathFrogurt

DeathFrogurt The frogurt is cursed!

I'd like to get another LOC Jetfire, since I accidentally super-glued his waist. That means he can't turn at the waist and consequently can't transform.

I don't want to get just one $3 item though- what else could I sandwich Jetfire with to make it worthwhile?

3. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    One wonder if the LOCs are starting to show up here because none of the drug stores are actually selling them....

4. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

still no Joe update... damn you HTS :( 

5. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Or any other stores that I've seen.

6. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I believe the grouping these are available to is called, by Hasbro, Schedule 6. These are not even offered (in the US) to major chaisn like Wal-Mart and Target. The largest chains carrying these are regional chains like Meijer.

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    And I've been to the regional chains ( Meijers, Kohl's ) in my area and have only been able to find Wave 1. Seen them plenty of times, but no wave 2s yet. I'll be tempted to bite, but HTS charges alot for shipping. I'll have to compare total with shipping to that of the same toys from BBTS with shipping.

8. artiepants

artiepants Transformers '84!!!

News Credits:
    i just saw a wierd sidecap a my local Fred Meyer that had a TON of wave 1s... kind of annoying, since thye've had wave 1 for almost 6 months...

9. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I finally picked up LOC Hot Shot at an independent (read: overpriced) classic toys shop. I've still never seen one at a "Schedule 6" (see Sidecutter's post) chain.

10. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

I saw them at khols a long time ago. I have yet to see anything since :(  I had to order wave 2 off BBTS.

11. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw Wave 1 at a Kohl's here around Christmas time, but I already had them. I got Wave 2 a week ago at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney. OUAT is a weird shop- sometimes they get the absolute newest stuff (I saw one of the only 2 Tracks I've seen on shelves there, and got Dead End there shortly after his first sighting), but then they also had the original HOCs and Armada Laserbeaks just generating shelfheat. They had to go to the back to find Jetfire, but the had all 4. Anybody else found 'em in stores, or am I the first? Oh, and Disney is (surprise) cheaper than Kohl's- $4, vs Kohl's $5.

-Tony!
    Likes 'The Little Guys.' And his wife thinks they're cute, too.

12. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Didn't even think about it when I picked up Jetfire and Evac at Gordman's last weekend. Thought they were part of wave 1 :lol  . So, I did spot the wave 2 LOCs at Gordmans.