Live-action Movieverse Toys Appreciation Thread! EXPLOSIONS!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Zigholtul, Sep 29, 2012.

1. CamaroBee

CamaroBee for Fletcher

Instagram:
    Yeah, you can see him get stabbed as he tries to tackle Scourge in the shot right before that.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Got Well Soon

News Credits:
    Considering the museum scene takes place early in the film, I suppose there is not point in being worried.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CamaroBee

CamaroBee for Fletcher

Instagram:
    It seems like that shot of him in alt mode next to Cheetor is later in the movie and he is reportedly getting a beast mode at some point (as per figure listings), so he's probably wounded here, sits a portion of the movie out, and returns later.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Got Well Soon

News Credits:
    Thats actually been my theory, well, at least part of it.

I had suspected when we saw those Beast Mode Bumblebee listings and we learned of Bee being mortally wounded by Scourge and being put atop an alter by Cheetor that he would get wounded and come back with the Beast Mode. I figured that the scene where Optimus rams Scourge in Peru would be out of an anger for hurting Bumblebee.

It seems I may still be right, but not in the way I had imagined.

• The cargo ship IS Stratosphere. Our cut had him voiced by John DiMaggio with a Scotsman voice.
    • The only other voice I could recognize was the actor who voiced Arcee in Prime did the voice in this movie too.
    • There was one decepticon at the beginning. He was a generic no name, but he turned into a bus. Prime kills him in the beginning to give you that Bot vs Con feel.
    • There are no true Predacons. Only a bunch of Scorponoks (?) But they don't do anything other than be scorpions.
    • The Wheeljack head change is unfortunately true. He has a generic autobot face with big dorky glasses, not like Que's.
    • The designs I saw where original. They were larger than your average transformer (about the scorponok army, i then asked if thats why G1 scorp is in the diecast metal set, "cause they take after him?")
    • Yeah! Everyone is accounted for in that set except Nightbird and Arcee (this doesnt mean soundblaster and those other seekers are in the movie, not everyone in the set is in the movie, but everyone in the movie is in the set.)
    • The basic plot Synopsis is that the Autobots and Terrorcons are fighting over these "Transwarp" keys. The Autobots want them to take them home, while the Terrorcons want them to bring Unicron to Earth (continued in image)
    • [​IMG]
    • I hope so. I was part of the focus group ar the end and I made a big stink out of that and the predacons
    • She was SO bland. He character is a museum intern who wants to work for the museum and she has the knowledge for it, but that gets left behind completely. When all is said and done, she doesn't even get a little resolution at the end. She only there to read old maximal hyroglphs (about Dominique Fishback's character Elena.)
    • Nope. No military. Just suburban kids and robots. The main humans are Noah and Elana and Noah's sick brother as the largest support character. There's other small roles obviously, but those three are the most important
    • (regarding the maximals) Airrazor and Primal do most of the talking. Airrazor is a kind and wise maximal who is used to becoming exposition for our heroes. Primal is a proud warrior who is tasked to guarding on of the keys with Cheetor and Rhinox. He kinda mentors Prime a bit about being kind and trust humans. Cheetor and Rhinox are just there. Cheetor says a few lines and even calls Primal boss bot. Rhinox says one line and they all laugh it off like "You can talk?". They have their maximize moment, but the ps2 graphics that were their character models made them like all the same unfortunately. I'm sure that will be different when it's finished
    • (i joked about Prime and Primal both responding to when someone asks for Optimus) Ha! That's never brought up at all. They anounce his name as Optimus Primal and no one bats an eye.
    • Bee isn't in it much. He talks radio like we're used too. Nothing specific about his past adventure, but he does try to tell Prime humans ain't all bad earlier in the film.
    These leaks from August 16th, which we no know to be true because of the Stratosphere info, confirm Bee takes a pretty big back seat in the movie.

• Like Like x 2
  5. artimus prime

artimus prime Articulation Junkie... I'm a poser

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Definitely not a fan of the Optimus design... especially the Galvatron-esque arm Canon. Still pumped overall though.

• Like Like x 5
  6. optimusbee

optimusbee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beast mode Bumblebee listings?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Fallen Angel
    34FCBD88-10BA-4D52-B4C7-D1E804B55EA9.jpeg

• Like Like x 16
  8. CamaroBee

CamaroBee for Fletcher

Instagram:
    There's a listing for a ROTB "Beast mode Bumblebee" somewhere in the gimmick line.

• Like Like x 4
  9. DeathsTreads77

DeathsTreads77 Hot sauce addict

Hard to tell but is Jackie bald? Screenshot_20221201-130859.png

• Like Like x 7
  10. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I’m having low expectations for him now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dillatron

Dillatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got DOTM jetwing Prime, what a beauty. I love that all his accessories can be easily stored in the weapon wheel.

• Like Like x 5
  12. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    It seems like he’s gonna get the Que treatment (normal face) which as a WJ fan sucks hard. Especially from going from BB to this.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bringer of Sorrow

Bringer of Sorrow Well-Known Member

Soooo…. Can we bully the studio to change Prime’s blaster? :D 

• Like Like x 3
  14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I can tell that he doesn't seem to have his glowing ears but I don't know what his face looks like yet.

15. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Going by the rumor which the design looks basically like. He’s probably get the Que treatment and have glasses and a normal face. Unfortunately.

16. Optitron98

Optitron98 Guy who loves blue and sarcasm

Ebay:
    I think every new character is getting a SS toy in 2023 and tbh, I prefer getting new toys for new characters instead of a modified Optimus. But we will get him, it's an Optimus toy after all

SS ROTB Arcee is not confurmed, but I think she's the unknown core figure

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    damn that trailer was so good. im liking what im seeing so far

definitely avoiding the thread tho lmao, i can only imagine the baby rage at certain aspects

• Like Like x 7
  18. Robyn The Dragon

Robyn The Dragon Excited for Legacy Sandstorm/SS86 Springer

News Credits:
    I usually don't go to the movies anymore, but this (RotB) looks like one where I'll definitely be grabbing a friend or two and going!

19. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    There's a chance that if they are taking in feedback from the screening they'll at least not give Wheeljack's face the Que treatment. I mean the Bumblebee movie was originally going to be different from the final version we got in the end in the test screenings but was changed so it's not out of the question.

20. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    I saw you said this in the va announcement thewad and I 100% hope so. Cause the other bots are still somewhat faithful and BBM G1 looking and let WJ is the big one changed.

• Like Like x 1