"Little things" that annoy you... (NO TRANFORMER POSTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Losing things sucks, especially screws and small parts.

I just spend an hour crawling on the floor searching for a lost part to a Transformer I had taken apart. I dropped it and assumed it ended up on the floor. I thought it was lost forever until I found it...inside my jeans. I am 5'3 and most trousers I wear drag on the floor unless I roll the ends up. Somehow that tiny little part fell into the turned up piece of trouser.

2. dgold93

dgold93 Rainmaker

I hate when people who speak using a clear American accident order their Italian food in an Italian accent.

Yes, hi, I'll have the moooooo-za-relllaa _______. It's just weird.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    People who fake an accent for no reason other than some kind of weird pleasure annoy me. Like the above example. It just gets to me.

4. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    So something's wrong to the point we can only watch recordings on our TV. Happened last night and someone won't be out to fix it till tomorrow. Directv says you can log into Directv online and watch TV live on there. So okay yeah thats great when I can't find anything on Youtube to watch. So I go on last night to watch some South Park at 8pm, freezes halfway and has to take its time to load. Same thing happened tonight trying to watch Futurama. Man our internet sucks.

5. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I do that. I call the Michelin Man the "meeshalon man" rather than the "mitchelin man" as some people would say. Btw, if you don't know who he is, he's like Stay Puft's little brother :lol 

I'm not doing it to be annoying, I just want to use the correct pronunciation.

6. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
  7. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    I've been there... with an lens! Dropped it while trying to put it in, then crawled all over the floor trying to find it. Gave up after about 15 minutes and stood up again. Looked down... And there it was, stuck to the top of my shoe.

8. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    I hate being sick with a high fever. I want my fever to break so I can feel better and so I can make it to work tomorrow and the next three days.

9. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Scott Ramsoomair using more disgusting humor in his latest VG Cats comics, like, more disgusting than usual. The guy used to draw funny commentary on the video game industry, but lately his humor switched to more morbid and really gross... things he thinks it's comedy...! I loved VG Cats since 2006 (holy sh!t it's 10 years now?!!) and I regularly check his website for updates, and I really hate to stop reading it. But if he kept going on in his current style of humor and terrible jokes, I may drop it and forget about it.

At least I have Orneryboy to look forward to.

10. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Picking dog crap out of my grass. Every other neighbor in our cul-de-sac has a damn dog (or two), and a few of them let the dogs out in the evening to roam the neighborhood and piss and shit up other people's yards at their leisure. Damn lazy owners! I have burn spots in my grass that will never grow back because of this... and I've spent hundreds of dollars on re-sodding, seeding and fertilizers to no avail.

When I scoop up the crap, I leave it in a bag on the street because I'm not stinking up my garage with someone else's dog shit.

11. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Your doing it wrong.

When my trash neighbors dog craps in my yard I get a shovel and play golf.

I don't care where it lands, I just full force scoop and fling. Might land on their car, in their pool or on them, I really don't give a shit:lol 

I do it whether they are outside or not. Not my dog, not my shit, you can have it back.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

Thing is, I don't see them most of the time, so I can't prove it. The only dog I see regularly is this little bastard Chihuahua that trots around the block like he owns it and marks his territory. I caught the little bugger in my yard a few times and chased him off. Once, the little bastard growled and barked at me like I was in his yard. I was almost motivated to lure his ass into my truck, drive his ass 5 cities away and drop him off at a park.

Usually, when I work in my yard, I have to pick up at least 2 piles of crap, not to mention candy wrappers, chip baggies and popsicle sticks from the unsupervised brats. It irritates the hell out of me that dog owners and parents are so irresponsible. I do my part in keeping the neighborhood looking nice, so it burns me up when others don't give a damn.

• Like Like x 1
  13. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Having to be in the car without headphones.

Shut up! I don't care what you have to say. Or listen to your crappy music!

14. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Driver's privilege, squire. Once you have your own car, or are at least able to share the driving, then you can set the music rules.

15. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Yea I know it's there car. That's why it annoys me when I don't have headphones.

16. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Ugh, I HATE when people let their dogs crap in our yard. Makes it hard for me to mow cause I have to avoid the little shits and keep them from getting in the blades. We have set up four signs in our yard, when my dad was out setting them up some girls were walking by, pointed and laughed at the signs. Heck someone came and took one of the signs!

My annoyance today? Its our stupid internet. We live in the middle of nowhere so there is no phone service. They tried to set up a tower but the guy who owns the land refuses to let them put one up. So we have a router set up. Well it sucks, I have to literally pause a video for a couple minutes or the video won't play.

17. ByteBack

ByteBack Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Pushy taxi drivers who figure out you're on a business trip and keep on and on about booking a cab in the morning for your next destination.

The last thing I need after getting up early to fly out of the country to attend a meeting and then having to suffer busy public transportation, is some taxi driver who will not stop trying to push you into booking his cab for the morning. Even when you explain that you already have a car booked in the morning, they tend not to stop.

18. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

I'm in such a bad mood today not even My Little Pony can fix it.

Work stress if that's what you're wondering.

19. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Some people could stand with not being so overzealous about their fanon.

20. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    People who are obnoxiously loud over their headset while playing vidya games online. There's this kid who lives in the row of houses over the fence from mine who, if any window in the house is open, you can hear being a loud, annoying dumbass most days/evenings.
    Given how loud it is from where I am I have no idea how his parents aren't constantly telling him to quieten the fuck down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.