"Little things" that annoy you... (NO TRANFORMER POSTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Day just got ruined.....

2. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    NCAA, because of stupid basketball that means no new episodes of Big Bang Theory or Amazing Race for three weeks.

3. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

My dad trying to tell me that cheap apple juice doesn't have any sugar on it. WTF? Does he have to be wrong about everything?

4. Goaliebot

Goaliebot All Makes and Models

News Credits:
    When I find myself boycotting a company that makes good products purely because their loudest fans are such intolerable, obnoxious asses.

It isn't logical, I know... but I just can't enjoy the product properly with them in my mind. And the product isn't a necessity so enjoyment is the key factor in buying.

5. Galvatross

Galvatross Mask-free zone Veteran

I hate the term, "On the right side of history." I just find it to be extremely condescending and self righteous, as if all debate is settled, and there can be no dissenting opinion.

6. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When someone says "that ruined my childhood." Granted, I just started to become annoyed by this. So if I've said it on here, well that was probably before today

7. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

This annoys me as well, it's also a subjective term and can also be change at any time.

8. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Apparently, in my area a manager told me McDonalds franchises decided to not vote the Shamrock shake into their co-op this year.

Which I assume means they can't even get them.

When people complain about inciting violence then think it's best thing ever when it's not against them.

9. The621

The621 Fuck you, that's why!

News Credits:
    Weak willed people at work who "share" reposts, then delete said reposts when they're informed by someone that another person already posted said topic to group contributions. Fucking seriously. Who knows whether it's going to be a new topic? Keep it. There might be something that could've been contributed.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  10. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Ugh.

11. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

My bad luck regarding cars. Got a new car and already something wrong with it. Fortunately it's a minor electrical issue, but it's an annoying one that disables my gas gauge.

12. Pinpoint

Pinpoint Banned

News Credits:
    When people say that gender is a binary.

Buddy, the only thing in the world that is truly binary is code. Humans are extremely complex creatures, and some of them don't fix in your little boxes. It's like saying there are only black and white people, and that all other races are nonexistent, or that you can only have 1 of 2 personalities, when it's actually an entire spectrum. I'm sorry my nonbinary identity is too much for your phobic ass to handle. :) 
    not saying that everybody here is not open minded. Quite a few users here are accepting, but not all.

Same goes for sexual/romantic orientation. There are people who are actually neither straight nor gay. Shocking, I know. There are people who are attracted to both. There are people who are attracted to neither. There are people who are attracted to any and every gender, and there are people who only like some. There are some people who experience attraction, but choose not to act on it, as they do not desire a relationship. Some long for a relationship, but simply do not experience attraction. I could go on, but it would take forever.

Also, it's not a choice. It's wired into you. you're born that way, and no amount of bullshit """"""therapy""""""" will change it.

tl:dr humans are too complex for a gender binary and there are more sexual/romantic orientation than straights and gays. also you are unable to change your orientation b/c it's wired into you. There are studies. Google them.

13. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    The fact I get to the campus early to talk to my advisor about my schedule next year in the fall and it only takes fifteen minutes because the schools trying a new system that the teachers don't understand yet. So then going to my tutoring but the tutor isn't there so now I have to wait an hour for my only class of the day.

14. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember when the advisors never seemed to know what they were talking about and never actually seemed to be there.

15. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

People in my college class who get annoyed at the lecturer when he tells them that their shit work is shit. I mean, if you can't accept that then you aren't going to get very far. Take the advice given to you and use it to improve your work. Employers don't look for barely passable work...

16. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I'm conflicted about this. As someone who believes everything has already been predestined, you were either predestined by whatever entity/supernatural phenomenon to be Homosexual, Bisexual, or Heterosexual. But then, there's a thing inside of me that believes we all choose who we are attracted to. You have a choice if you're going to buy something or not (then again, I'm conflicted about this), and it's the same way with your sexuality.

17. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 What to type here?

News Credits:
    I get annoyed when people yell for me even when I am in the same room as them.

18. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 What to type here?

News Credits:
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2016
  19. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Whenever the DVDs that I borrowed from the library basically crap out on me to the point that I have to watch the rest of the episode of a TV series online via Netflix or wherever else.

20. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

When I get a Netflix disc that's cracked. When you report it, it takes even longer for them to send you another because you have to fill out a form, so in essence, you're penalized for doing the right thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.