"Little things" that annoy you... (NO TRANFORMER POSTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Have you considered taking up vampirism? Because man... that's rough.

2. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    LtCorbis....

3. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Blah! lol Not the first time, last year 2 years in a row it came down to me and another guy to run the truck docks, other losers kept having reasons to miss 6 mths a year...... It is the first time at this job.

I keep thinking 5 figure income a month and saying "I think I can, I think I can"

I bust my ass for 3 years get to 5 year pay in that time frame and I will no longer need overtime for anything:D  That's my plan. Started Oct, by mid July early Aug, will get my second year rate and be up like $6 an hour in less than 1 year period so I'm going for it. That will give me good breathing room forever more by itself!

4. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

Annoying little things? Like when I have enough money in my bank account to finally order FT-Sever X and then my furnace dies!

$1000 bill later- I won't be getting a Sever X for a while...

5. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

That's awesome. I did something similar in my job - an it's paying off well.

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    People going to other places and thinking they are exempt from their laws.

7. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Yep! It's awesome for the money, but it does wreck your life for the duration.

Still, cash basis only will be nice:lol  Thinking about the pole barn fund and a what the hell, if we stay here why don't we do an addition to the house at the same time. That would be purty awesome.

8. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

Food poisoning. I trusted you, Texas Chicken T_T.

9. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that really sucks. I once have a very bad case of it from Arby's myself. Never ate anything from there ever again after that.

10. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

My Internet likes to go out at the first sign of rain, forcing me to tether to my phone.

11. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

Funny I was thinking a corrupt dictatorship that turns a small crime, into an international propaganda piece, and psychologically brutalizes a tourist turned captive. This is bigger than just 'breaking a law'- the leader of the regime you're referring to is nothing less than a psychotic, fat, little Hitler. If you decided to visit North Korea and operate within their 'reasonable laws' you could be black-bagged and executed for less.

Also cold-hearted posters in forums showing virtually no compassion for the plight of another- because they themselves have such a limited understanding of what it means to be facing such life-altering consequences.

12. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    march madness.. oh my goodness, it's the most annoying thing on the planet.

first off, i just don't understand the appeal of basketball in general. some of it has to do with the adjectives they use to describe things, for some reason that really bothers me. and the fact that the last 10 seconds take 20 minutes, and include 10 commercials is really off-putting.

second, i listen to a lot of sports radio, and this is the only time of year they talk college basketball, i mean, i guess it makes sense because three local college teams are in the tournament.. but for the rest of the year they get nary a mention. i'd much rather here talk about the professional sports teams in town. especially since one has a new coach, one has a new coach and is in the hunt for a playoff spot, the other is beginning a rebuild with a bunch of new/young players, and the last one is round out the tank to end all tanks.

third, college sports don't really do anything for me.. i may watch a college hockey or football game here or there, but for the most part i have zero interest.

fourth, the one sports station is airing games from 6pm-12am.. and when the local basketball team's game is being broadcast on the other station, it sort of leaves me shit out of luck.

oh well, this is the "little" things that annoy you thread.. so, this is definitely something little that bothers me.

i totally agree with you.

did the guy make a mistake? sure. is the punishment excessive? absolutely. i mean, imagine if you got pulled over for going 15mph over the speed limit and they sentenced you to jail for 10 years. does that sound fair? or if you stole someone's campaign sign and they sentenced you to 20 years in jail?

i really hope north korea changes drastically for the better in my lifetime.

13. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Er... am I missing something? I don't see how you get that out of their comment. :sly: 

14. grindcore138

grindcore138 桐生会は不滅なり!

News Credits:
    Extremely minor, but what's up with so many people posting broken images from imgur lately? Fix your shit, yo.

15. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Particular match modifiers on Mortal Kombat. I don't appreciate losing three-quarters of my health just for accidentally ducking.

16. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

Amazon's jackass search. I'm searching for Marvel Legends. Not Marvel Universe, and certainly not Batman stuff.

17. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I lost a check a few days ago.

Go figure, it was the biggest check I'd made at work XD

18. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Speaking of Amazon, I'm still annoyed they raised their minimum free shipping to $49... many times I order things with free shipping anyway, but they jumped from $25 to $35, now $49. Sux.

19. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Veteran

News Credits:
    A certain fatass, and his like minded cronies will have to go bye bye before it'll get better. If you think dude's punishment was bad, I'm sure you'll fins it even more excessive that you can get executed by firing squad for possession of a small amount of drugs in a neighboring country.

20. The Kup

The Kup Heavy Metal

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Jordan Smith. I'm so tired of hearing about this guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.