"Little things" that annoy you... (NO TRANFORMER POSTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHINOBI03

SHINOBI03 Well-Known Member

My guess those kids played enough online games to know all their forbidden knowledge.

2. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Geek culture, hands down.

3. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

I don't recall this Rubik's cube being so tough when I was a little kid.

..I'm gettin' nowhere, fast. :mad 

4. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    My neighbours talk about videogames and only videogames. You try and get them to talk about anything else and it just doesn't happen. Music? Videogame music. News? Videogame news. They barely even talk about games they like, they just sort of complain about games they barely played.

5. Crockett

Forgot my ice tea jug in the freezer...

6. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    An oldie but a persistent one, but how the hell do so many Americans still say "could care less" instead of "couldn't care less"? learn 2 english m8.

7. Rodimus74

Rodimus74 Well-Known Member

Agreed. And I'm a geek. It's just gotten out of hand now because so many people claim to be geeks simply because they wear it on a shirt. It's overkill now with all the movies and t.v. shows that are out now and ones that are announced to begin production soon on a daily basis.

8. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

At least being a "geek" won't get you beat up in school anymore. When I was in school, geeks were subject to bullying, and I don't mean today's pansy form of bullying. I mean getting your ass kicked on a daily basis. THAT'S bullying. Being piled on electronically or on the internet is not bullying.

9. transformer guy

transformer guy Banned

when my crush didn't love me back

made me sad it did

10. Crockett

What is wrong with ESPN2? It's acting real glitchy and I want to see this game. :banghead: 

11. GuardianAngel87

GuardianAngel87 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I can more or less understand how that in of itself can be very annoying and this is coming from somebody who loves a lot of the MCU and a few other things though for some other stuff like, say Star Wars as an example, one can't just bring him/herself into it as much anymore because of this. It's even worse if you're a female. The sexism within geek culture is just ugh! :banghead: 

Then again, what do you expect in anything pertaining anything that's considered "geeky" especially most Sci-Fi? *facepalms*

12. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    So its pretty stupid when you see a student walk into class ten to twenty minutes after class has started. Thats rude and shows you don't care. Well, I find it pretty annoying how in my Anthropology class when people are arriving right when class is starting or five minutes in they are still earlier than the teacher. She always five to ten minutes late.

13. Beastwarsfan95

Beastwarsfan95 Also known as Cheese House

News Credits:
    When people see me as nothing but an "Autistic".

14. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    My spare Windblade broke. I was set on turning her into the Mistress of Flame and now I have to get a new one. CURSE YOU, HASBRO! :mad 

15. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    Lack of any 'me time'. The wife is pregnant, and she no longer has any late night shifts in the hospital. In the past, that was the time I'd spend doing my own shit, playing computer games, messing with my Transformers...
    I know having a kid will throw our lives upside down, so I'd better get used to it, I guess.

16. Dean domino

Dean domino Well-Known Member

People who spit on the ground , and whiners

17. AgentAlabama113

AgentAlabama113 Wily Old Buzzard

Railroad crossings. There's a train yard on the route I take to college, and lately I've always been late because of a train just stopping on the crossing.

18. Beastwarsfan95

News Credits:
    Try living only a block away from one. :( 

19. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Yeah, I agree, the whole internet thing is overblown. When privacy becomes cool again people will realize how stupid social media really is and the best offense is to not be on it :lol  Especially with ways that are connected to your real job and your real name. (although I firmly believe you are free to do whatever you want on your own personal time provided you aren't connecting it to your work)

Yeah, here or there stuff happens, but the habitual ones show it all the time. I hated paying the thousands of dollars and finding out the teacher was a moron or just couldn't teach, just because you know something doesn't mean you can teach others.... I doubly loved the late teachers....

You interact here. Do you walk up and tell people your autistic or something? Take a step back and take a look, it might be them, or it might be you.

:mad  Been there done that, wasn't my Windblade, but other figures and it's always something you like or need for another reason.

Add in not getting "any" to that once the kid comes as well:lol  Although I will tell you this, if the fuse is getting short, its time to go make some "me time". Let her be mad, but a few hours here or there doing something you enjoy makes all the difference in the world. Everyone one wonders why I waste time dicking with the HO trains since my son wouldn't stop hounding me about it. I've found I get left completely alone while doing so(unless the 2 boys are up) and the older one and I joined a local club and we get out and have fun and no nagging.

Whiners, definitely the whiners. Where does one spit if one does not spit on the ground though?

Some of us actually like that. Well hearing them anyways as I'm guilty of being po'ed when I get caught by a train to. It's never when I just have time, always when I'm trying to get somewhere.

20. Beastwarsfan95

News Credits:
    ^ It is not me, it is them. :/ The just see me as "an autistic" and not as a person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.