"Little things" that annoy you... (NO TRANFORMER POSTS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rattrap007, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

To be fair, there are very few black heroes that have lead roles. If we're talking tv and movies, most are background, supporting characters or less prominent sidekicks, like Diggle from Arrow and War Machine.

I can't wait for the Black Panther flick. Also, I'd love to see a Miles Morales Spidey because I'm sick and tired of all the reboot nonsense. Might as well take it all the way and reboot it with a different character.

2. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Yes, I know the reception is terrible in the back of the store for cellphones. What do you expect a grunt like me to do about it? It's not like the owners originally built this building either. It was taken over. So, like...What? What do you expect to accomplish by complaining to me about this, miss customer? Sigh.

3. Crockett

Crockett natural bodybuilder

My tablet is downloading all kinds of updates. Cut it out.

4. Mudslide

Mudslide Sick of exclusives

Idiots that don't put on their headlights in morning fog.

5. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

When you have a habit of overfilling your trash bags and then have to scoop so it out into a new one. Eww.

6. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Women shoppers. I'm not saying this about all of them, but it sure seems like a lot of them.

7. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

What is it? The coupon queens? The ones carting around six wild kids in tow? Be a little more specific. What annoys ya. As a woman, I'm interested just what we do to annoy you so.

8. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

They're always just standing in my way. When a guy shops he knows exactly what he's going for. He grabs it and goes. When a woman shops she stands there forever just staring. Just make a decision and go with it. Then of course she always has her shopping cart turned sideways parked right in the way blocking the entire aisle. Oh, and then of course she runs into someone she knows so they both stand there talking for an eternity, with now not just one, but two shopping carts blocking everything. And don't get me started on their driving in the parking lots. It's like "Get out of my way! There's a sale I need to get to!".

9. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Well, isn't the simple solution to ask them to move aside, so you can get to your item or past them? And to always practice defensive driving?

Or are you annoyed by having to ask or being cautious?

10. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I was surfing the site a bit and noticed the eBay listings along the side.
    Seeing the total ass-hat prices some idiots are asking for their stuff is hilarious and infuriating at the same time. Hilarious in that they overvalue complete junk to the point of being ludicrous, and infuriating in the fact that the next seller will see the price and say "Der, maybe I can sell my junk for that price!", artificially inflating the prices and setting new levels.
    Gads I hate eBay.

11. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    Hah, whatever's pulling those eBay listings must be looking for the most ridiculous ones it can find.

12. JaZzPrImE74

JaZzPrImE74 Sub to my YT Supreme J

News Credits:
    Don't forget when there at GameStop trying to pick up a video game for there child and have no clue which one it is. Or what console.

Also when people are at the register at GameStop and don't know what they want! Know what you want to get before your at the store idiot! One time I had to wait 15mins just so some guy could pick which headset he wanted. His girlfriend wasn't helping either!

13. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I'm tired of having to constantly ask them to move, so it's to the point where I'll go down a different aisle just to avoid them completely if I can. Then of course I run into a totally different woman blocking another aisle. It's never ending.

And I always practice defensive driving...especially when it comes to parking lots. I swear everyone treats them like a frickin' dragstrip. Gotta go as fast as possible to get that close parking spot right up front because it'll kill them to walk that little bit further.

14. Sylent

Sylent Making Cybertron great again

When you see a doctor for the first time and have to fill out all those damn redundant forms. They already have all of that information simply by looking up my insurance number, yet I have to waste 20 minutes filling out all of that crap. They should be able to print all my information out and ask me to confirm if everything is current. I should only have to review for accuracy, sign and date.

15. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

When your jaw has a random habit of briefly, unpredictably, and uncontrollably clenching down sometimes... and your tongue just happened to be the way of your teeth. Not sure if that's what you call a spasm since its so brief, but I DO know its annoying and in this case painful.

16. Veritas Prime

Veritas Prime You're Not Alone

News Credits:
    Forgot my coat this morning and then had to run back to class to get it before the bell rang.

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've got two Christmas parties to go to this year, each made-up of two mostly different groups of friends... I got a text today from the only person, other than myself, that'll be at both... and all it says is when and where the Christmas party will be...

18. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Okay, so when you're at the bar, you're drinking a Canadian with your housemate and he's like. "Guh, this sucks." But it's cheap beer, and it's honestly not even bad for cheap beer. Then he comes down with a "Delirium" and is like, "Yeah, this is probably the best drink they sell." And later you think, yeah, I guess I'll try one, because you trust a guy you live with and it actually doesn't look bad. But then you have some and it's NOT EVEN ANY BETTER THAN THE DRAUGHT. DAMMIT ALEX YOUR TASTE IN BEER SUCKS.

19. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    You can't tell the difference between an american-style lager and a heavy belgian golden? Jeez. Delirium is some complex shit. There's a reason its consistently rated as one of the best beers in the world.

Like, taste is subjective and all that, but... jeez.

20. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

This kitten keeps running in front of my feet all the time. Ended up stepping on his foot today and was sure I broke it. Thankfully an hour later he turned out to be fine, but really scared me. Even to a cat, what logic is there in running beneath a foot that's coming down?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.