little galvatron big galvatron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by kjeevahh, May 29, 2014.

1. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    in the factory battle kreo set galvatron is a huge hulking beast:

[​IMG]

now this could just have been taken as artistic licence. however now there's a second kreo galvatron, looking exactly how you would expect, regular arms and legs to the same scale as the other transformers:

[​IMG]

obviously kreo isn't exactly an accurate source, but i think it's safe to say that there's at least a chance that by the end of the movie galvatron will have somehow been rebuilt in the factory to be twice as big, and decorated in colours much closer to his G1 self.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

If he doesn't have the danish flag on his chest, he is not his G1 self

3. MasterZero

MasterZero Taking a Break

...Aren't a bunch of Kre-os like that?

4. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    Sooooo does that mean Prime becoms a big hulking beast at the end too?

[​IMG]

5. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    My guess is Galvatron is a combiner, bay said there was a combiner in the movie and since the stunticons don't have MOTORMASTER I think Galvatron is there to replace him

6. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    no, that's just a bigger version. this galvatron is a completely different design.

7. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    Oh.

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It definitely seems the Kreo was modelled after a different version of Galvatron - the Claw Hand practically confirms that its going to be a different version of Galvatron as I'm pretty sure its a new mold.

My theory is;

- Optimus encounters Galvatron and finds out he's sent by humans, however he also detects faint traces of Megatron's spark
    - The version we see in the Optimus Vs Galvatron fight is defeated and badly wounded
    - When Optimus is captured the humans take Galvatron back for repairs and upgrade him activating the dormant 'Megatron' subconscious
    - After Lockdown is dealt with Optimus returns to track down the humans and locates Galvatron, discovering that he is Megatron. Optimus attempt to warn the humans however 'Megatron' takes over killing his creators and setting the stage for the factory battle scene

A larger sized Galvatron would definitely justify the Dinobots inclusion and be a better concluding battle than just a Prime Vs Lockdown fight. I also am pretty sure he attacks the main cast in this scene - as the robot that is supposed to be firing at them is still hidden/missing;

[​IMG]

Judging by the scale of the above shot and how much of the area its including... the robot following them would be about twice the size of Optimus.

[​IMG]

9. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

that'd be a cool story line, have him rebuilt again and come back and fuck shit up

10. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube:
    Makes sense to me.

11. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yep Imo galvs is a combiner however am not too sure where those two drill type things come from on his shoulder/ back though

12. toaprime

toaprime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd love to see a Galvatron upgrade/combiner. It would really make the Dinobots' presence seem needed. Another thing that I noticed is that there are many characters with more than one form: possibly Galvatron,
    Drift
    , Bee, and OP. I wonder why the first two would have multiple forms. All this talk makes me wish that Galvatron had a larger set though to fight OP.

13. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Grand Galvatron anyone?

14. Jerrimus

Jerrimus BOSS

Ebay:
    I've thought ever since this set was revealed that he would actually become massive somehow. How it happens or if other TF's will combine with him is anyone's guess. It's long been assumed that given the size of the dinobots they would need something larger to fight. And it damn sure wont be an army of vehicons that give them a hard time, it's gotta be Galvatron in the end.

It makes me wonder how they have this new trilogy planned...one would assume Unicron will be in the 6th. With them using Galvatron already I'm wondering how that will play out. I'm assuming he will be killed off...not sure they'd try to keep him alive to just show up again as a threat in film 6 and be like original trilogy Megatron. Kill him...bring him back, ect ect

15. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Does lockdown take the injured prime and injured galvatron onto his ship when he shoots him in the back possible that the ship itself does something to his being.....idk

16. tonks00

tonks00 spec ed

When did Bay say there was a combiner?

17. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously, it's a TF movie toy, does size really matter?????????????

18. sawwheeler

sawwheeler Gundam Meister

I'm not really interested in those things, I'm far more interested in the Hasbro toys...though it is interesting.

19. Ironhide1234

Ironhide1234 Rust Bucket

News Credits:

Perfect story!

20. mattjy

mattjy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's a 'big' Optimus Kreon too:

[​IMG]

I'm guessing the 'elite' Kreons are just a kind of size class, a Kreon that also has parts that you build onto it. My original interpretation of the big Galvatron in the set was just that he was the focus of it so therefore they made him part of the build aspect, nothing any more meaningful than that.