LITG Volume 2 #11

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by Primal, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

I think i remeber hearing beetle would be back but i dont exactly remeber where

2. Primal

Primal Veteran

News Credits:
    After reading the Donna Troy article... <font color=#020028>I think it's pretty safe to say she doesn't become Wonder Woman (Read about the third goal). Diana could still be replaced with Cassie though.

I'm leaning towards Captain Marvel more. He could die trying to take down The Spectre. Mary Marvel or CM3 takes his place... or the Wizard dies, Captain Marvel takes his place and one of the kids takes his.</font>

3. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

That's an interesting theory, but if they kill off Wally, it has the potential to turn into a running gag about how every big cosmic "Crisis" thing has Flash getting killed (Barry in CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS), or almost killed (Wally in ZERO HOUR, then he came back for a bit, then seemed to die in "Terminal Velocity" but came back, etc).

Also, isn't Hawkman still alive? I thought he was in RANN/THANAGAR WAR. Unless you're talking about the one from the HAWKWORLD revamp or something.

And what about members of the JSA?

4. The Spider

The Spider Well-Known Member

To add to Wreck-Gar's theory...On another board (can't remember at the moment), someone pointed out that in the TITANS/LEGION special, there's a scene where Bart Allen meets up with his mom. As Bart leaves to get back to the fight while telling his mom not to forget him, his mom says something like, "No one will ever forget... The Flash."

What's worth pointing out is that the special was written by Geoff Johns. It could just be a throwaway line, but it seems like Johns, Rucka, Winnick, Loeb, etc have been planning these things out for a long while.

5. j3

j3 Hampton Yount is my Crow T. Robot TFW2005 Supporter

I had a thought about Captain Marvel last night too, fitting in with the "let's get Giffen!" thing... As for the Donna Troy article, I dunno, I originally thought maybe Cassie, before remembering Donna just happened to return just in time for the Crisis. Hmmm... But I really hope they don't go Flash... another Crisis, another Kid Flash graduating to Flash? C'mon.

6. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

When did Hawkman die? Carter is in the current issues of JLA where they confront Bats about what they did to him.

7. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

Carter was apparently killed in issue 41 of his book.